SHE Scholarship 2020 Registration Started: Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) announced Fresh (New) Scholarship 2020 for the Higher Education i.e. (B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons), four years B.S and five years integrated M.Sc./M.S. programs). Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, MBBS, BDS or Professional Courses are not eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship 2020. Check Eligibility, Document, Important Dates, Registration Form, Renewal/ Renew INSPIRE 2020-21, List of Courses Eligible for SHE INSPIRE Scholarship 2020.
Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India issued detailed notification/ information brochure.PDF for INSPIRE 2020 Scholarship Program. Under this Scheme, 10,000 students gets Rs 80,000/- per year for their education/ college course. The amount Rs 80,000 is disbursed >>> Rs 60,000 Cash for Course, and Rs 20,000 for the summertime research project. All the funds/ scholarship id credited in Students SBI Saving Account.
Fill online INSPIRE Scholarship Form (2020-21) at www.online-inspire.gov.in – Result, Selection, Eligibility, Merit List/ SHE Scholarship Result – Amount Disbursed Status – Online Complaint & Helpdesk INSPIRE 2020 Scholarship.
INSPIRE Scholarship 2020
SHE (Scholarship for Higher Education) 2020 Online registration has been started from 1 Nov 2020 till 31 Dec 2020. All students pursuing Natural Sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. level are eligible. Please read the complete details below.
|Article About||SHE INSPIRE Scholarship 2020 Registration, Eligibility, Status|
|Department||Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India|
|Type||Central Scholarship Program|
|Amount||Rs 80,000 per year|
|Duration||Maximum of 5 years (Renewal) as per Performance|
|Courses||Natural/ basic sciences Course in|
|Not Eligible Course||Courses in engineering, medicine, technology, and other professional/technical /applied science courses|
|Important Dates||Registration Start: 1 Nov 2020|
Last Date: 31 Dec 2020
|Result||In March/ April 2021|
|INSPIRE Scholarship 2020||Complaint & Helpdesk|
INSPIRE Scholarship Amount and Benefits
Total 80,000 Cash Scholarship will be disbursed to the selected student under the SHE Scholarship 2020 scheme.
|Total Scholarship Value||Benefits|
|INR 80,000 per annum||Rs 60,000: Cash payable to selected students per annum|
|Rs 20,000 as summer time attachment fee is paid to those candidates who undertake summer time research project|
Note: All the selected candidates need to undertake summer research projects under the guidance of an active researcher in a recognized research center of India.
List of Documents INSPIRE Scholarship
|S.No.||Name of Document||Type and size of file|
|1.||Applicant’s passport size photograph||JPEG format with size not more than 50 KB|
|2.||Community/caste certificate in case the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST category||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|3.||Eligibility note or advisory note if provided by the State/Central Board||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|4.||Class 12th mark sheet||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|5.||Class 10th mark sheet or certificate (for proof of Date of Birth)||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|6.||Certificate specifying rank/award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE / International Olympic Medallists (if the candidate is eligible under this criterion)||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|7.||Endorsement Form signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|8.||First page of applicant’s SBI bank passbook||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
INSPIRE Scholarship – Selection Process
The registration form filled by the Applicant will be evaluated on the basic of eligibility criteria. On the basis of this evaluation, a list of shortlisted candidates is prepared.
- The list of shortlisted candidates names will be available on the official website of INSPIRE program.
- The selected students need to download their provisional offer letter from the online portal of INSPIRE.
- The shortlisted candidates also need to upload the necessary documents on their web portal within the specified timeline for further consideration.
- The selected candidates receive their scholarship awards directly into their State Bank of India (SBI) bank account through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
Important Dates INSPIRE Scholarship 2020
Evey year in Sept/ Oct, the Dept of Technical Education announces SHE Scholarship New/ Renew Registration. Due to the COVID-19/ Coronavisu, there is delay in the College Admission/ Result etc. Because of this, INSPIRE Scholarship 2020 registration are starting in November month.
|1.||Online application starts||1st November 2020|
|2.||Online application closes||31st December 2020|
|3.||Release of list of shortlisted candidates||March/ April 2021|
Note: The above-mentioned date is tentative and subject to change on the discretion of DST.
Eligibility Criteria INSPIRE Scholarship 2020
Only the eligible candidate/ student has to apply for the SHE INSPIRE Scholarship 2020 Program. Otherwise, you will not be selected and maybe you will be banned from Central GOvt. Scholarship Programs.
- The applicant must have passed 12th (Senior Secondary) in 2020.
- The applicant must be within the age group of 17-22 years.
- The candidate must be among the top 1% of the successful students in terms of aggregate marks in his/her class 12 board exam.
- The applicant must be enrolled in Natural/ basic sciences Course in B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons) (Three Year), B.S Four Year Course M.Sc./M.S. programs five years of an integrated course.
- The applicants who are amoung
- JEE (Main): Top 10,000 Rank as per Common Merit List,
- JEE (Advanced): Top 10,000 Rank as per Common Merit List
- AIPMT or NEET for Medical: Top 10,000 Rank as per Common Merit List
- All Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY) Fellows, National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholars, International Olympiad Medalists and Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) Scholars are also eligible
- 4 years BS or 5 years Integrated M.Sc. programs in Basic & Natural Sciences at all Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) within top 10,000 rank in JEE (Advanced)
- The subjects that come under the scope of Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) are mentioned in the table given below.
INSPIRE Scholarship – List of Subjects
The following subjects under Basic and Natural Sciences are within the scope of INSPIRE Scholarship for pursuing B.Sc./BS/Int. MSc/Int. MS course.
(1) Physics, (2) Chemistry, (3) Mathematics, (4) Biology, (5) Statistics, (6) Geology, (7) Astrophysics, (8) Astronomy, (9) Electronics, (10) Botany, (11) Zoology, (12) Bio-chemistry, (13) Anthropology, (14) Microbiology, (15) Geophysics, (16) Geochemistry, (17) Atmospheric Sciences & (18) Oceanic Sciences.
Fill Online Form INSPIRE Scholarship
The registration process for INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) 2020 has started on the official website at http://online-inspire.gov.in/. Follow the steps:-
Step 1: All the applicant has to fill the registration form available at the INSPIRE Scholarship portal. Click on ‘New User? Register here‘.
Step 2: The candidate receives user ID and password on their registered email ID where he/she needs to click on the activation link to activate his/her account.
Step 3: Now, the candidate must fill in all the details like personal particulars, enrolment information at B.Sc. and Integrated M.Sc. level, senior secondary performance information, national level competitive exam details, contact details and other details in the scholarship application form.
Step 4: Upload all the required documents in support of the online scholarship application.
Step 7: The applicant needs to review the entered details before the submission of the form by pressing on the ‘Print Preview’ button. He/She must make sure that all the details and uploaded documents are correct.
Step 8: Now, the applicant needs to click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application.
Step 9: After the final submission of the online scholarship application form, the candidate must take the print out of the submitted application for his/her record.
Renewal INSPIRE Scholarship 2020
To get the benefits of INSPIRE SHE Scholarship program. You need to renew it. Following are the criteria.
- The students applying for renewal need to score at least 60% marks or 7.0 GPA on a 10.0-point scale in the annual examinations each year (or 2 semesters).
- If the candidate fails to secure the required marks in his/her B.Sc/BS/Int. M.Sc/Int. MS exam, the scholarship for that academic year will be canceled. The scholarship is resumed in the next academic year if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory.
INSPIRE Scholarship FAQ
✅ Upto when I can get INSPIRE Scholarship?
SHE INSPIRE Scholarship is awarded to students for a period of five years, starting from the 1st year B.Sc., BS, Integrated M.Sc/MS or until the completion of the course, whichever comes earlier.
✅ Who can apply for INSPIRE Scholarship 2020?
Passed on 12th Class, Age 17-22 and pursuing for Natural/ basic sciences Course in B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons) (Three Year) B.S Four Year Course M.Sc./M.S. programs five years of an integrated course.
✅ Start of INSPIRE Scholarship 2020 Form?
The online registration form shall start from 1 Nov 2020 onwards. Last date to finish the registration is 31 Dec 2020.
✅ How to renew INSPIRE Scholarship?
You just need to visit the http://online-inspire.gov.in/ Click on Login, Fill the Form.
✅ What is total amount benefit in INSPIRE Scholarship?
The selected candidates will get Rs 80,000/ per year.
✅ Check status of SHE INSPIRE Scholarship 2020?
To check the status of INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP 2020 New and Renewal. You need to visit the official http://online-inspire.gov.in and Login in your account. Check status – Under Review, Not Approved, Approved. etc.
✅ Eligibility if you are receiving other scholarships?
Candidates availing any other scholarship from other sources are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
✅ Is Join Bank Account is eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship?
No, INSPIRE scholar must open a regular Savings Bank Account in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) only. The account must be in the name of the applicant and it should not be a joint account.
INSPIRE Scholarship 2020 – Online Registration