Marks inappropriate

Name: Prakash Kumar sahu Complaint Registered
State: Jharkhand

I have appeared in jac 12 exam but i am extremely not satisfied with my marks .their is a back in my biology paper my biology exam was up to the mark and biology is my strongest subject,i have applied for a recheck but there was no changes. Please suggest some advice or do something regards this problem i am too stressed about my result

Complaint Status: Approved
Current Status: RESOLVED

Request: Very Urgent

Complaint Suggestion

Hi Prakash

As you are not satisfied with the re-check and marks obtained in Bio Subject. You need to call the JAC Student Helpdesk at 18003456523. You will get support.
Have a good day.

Note: This is not an official Jharkhand Academic Council support or customer care service portal. We help, give suggestion and guide customers. You can always reach Jharkhand Academic Council customer support via website/ app. If you more question, leave comment via comment box below.

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x