Staff Selection Commission Sub-Inspector Exam Admit Card 2019 | Download SI Paper-I Admit Card | SSC CPO Admit Card ssc.nic.in | SSC Delhi Police S.I Admit Card, Exam Center | CAPF SI and ASI Call Letter for CBT Paper-I Exam December 2019 | Dress Code for SSC Written Test (Male & Female) | Rules & Regulation Banned Items
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued notification to recruit approx 4000 S.I and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CAPF and Delhi Police. The selection is based on Written Test (Paper-I) >> PET/ PST >> Paper-II >>> Medical Test >> Document Verification >> Final List. To download SSC CPO Admit Card, candidate has to enter his/ her registration number/ DOB and download e-Call Letter from www.ssc.nic.in portal.
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
All other categories: 20%
SSC CPO Admit Card 2019
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct online computer based test (CBT) for the recruitment of post Sub-Inspector in CAPF, S.I (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police and ASI in CISF.
Selected candidate will serve in one of the below Security forces:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Assam Rifles (AR)
- National Security Guard (NSG)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB
Brief Details by Sarkari Mama
|Last date to Apply|
QR Code (Scan)
|Start of Registration|
|End of Registration|
|Last date to pay form fee|
Details Available in Admit Card
In the SSC CPO Exam 2019, Following information is available in ADMIT CARD. Note: If there is any issue in NAME, FATHER’s Name, Signature, Photo. Please contact SSC.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Center Code
- Roll Number & Registration Number
- Signature of Candidate
- Photo of Candidate
- Examination Name
- Rules & Regulation to follow
- Admit Card Copy
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.)
- Photo of candidate
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
Process: Download Admit Card
Follow this process to download SSC CAPF SI and ASI Call Letter:-
- Visit official website on the date of ADMIT CARD announced. (Please check direct link below)
- Now, Enter your registration number
- Enter Captcha and Submit
- You will get the PDF Admit Card/ download it or print.
Note: Kindly check all details carefully. Mistake in name, correction (Kindly contact SSC helpdesk).
- Central Region(CR): Bihar and Uttar Pradesh – Bhagalpur (3201), Muzzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Agra (3001), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow
- Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal – Port Blair(4802), Ranchi (4205), Bhubaneshwar (4604),
- Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala: Bengaluru (9001), Belagavi (9002), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)(9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206) Thrissur (9212).
- Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand: Delhi NCT (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bikaner(2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur(2409), Sikar (2411), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Haridwar (2005), Roorkee (2006).
- North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura: Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh
(5102), Goalpara (5104) Guwahati (Dispur) (5105) Jorhat (5107) Lakimpur (5109), Silchar (5111), Tezpur (5112), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)
- Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana: Hyderabad (8002), Warangal (8003), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Visakhapatnam (8007), Vijayawada (8008), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Puducherry (8401)
- Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra: Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Mumbai (7204), Pune (7208), Amravati (7201) Nagpur (7205), Aurangabad (7202), Kolhapur (7203), Nashik (7207) Panaji (7801).
- Madhya Pradesh Sub Region (MPR) Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204) Durg-Bhilai (6205)
- Western Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab: Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Srinagar (1007), Samba (1010), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jalandhar (1402), Amritsar (1404), Mohali (1406), Chandigarh (1601)
Helpline & Support
Facing any issue in the online registration. Please contact to the regional SSC Helpdesk.
Complete information is also available on the Notification (PDF) page.