MoneyTap Personal Loan Credit Line | RBI Moratorium June 2020 STOP EMI Loan Refund April/ May 2020 | Money Tap Loan EMI Customer Care Phone Number | MoneyTap Loan Approval, Close, Interest and Penalty Charges | MoneyTap Loan 24×7 Helpline Number
MoneyTap provides Personal Loan 2.0 which means that you only pay interest only on the amount used, it is also called Personal Credit Line. The RBL Credit Cardholder can avail Cash Transaction without any charges for 50 days. The minimum lending amount is Rs 3000 and the maximum is Rs 5 Lakh. Interest rates starting from as low as 13-24.3% pa for 2 to 36 months duration.
The Phone Number/ Toll-free Customer Care or Grievace Cell of MoneyTap Loan is not available at official portal.
Due to COVID-19 Lockdown in India, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given 3 months EMI postpone/ moratorium. Some customer of MoneyTap Loan has also opted for RBI EMI Moratorium. As per the Guidelines, the Interest on Principal Amount has to be paid in June 2020. RBI may extend the moratorium to 2 months (June and July 2020).
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan will help the business, MSME, NBFC, Banks, Migrant, poor people, salary person, middle class at the time of COVID-19 Lockdown.
Features (Why MoneyTap is Best)
MoneyTap Loan Lending is different from the usual personal loan. Here is the benefit of borrowing a loan from MoneyTap.
- Withdraw as low as ₹ 3,000
- No usage, no interest
- Big rewards with our credit card
- Credit limit available for a lifetime
- No collateral, no guarantors
MoneyTap Loan EMI Customer Care
MoneyTap Loan Customer has reported some complaints. In case, if you are facing any issue, Loan approval, EMI, Penalty charges, customer care support etc.
- Money is not credited in Bank Account
- Delay in providing support
- There is no customer care number of MoneyTap 1800
- Not Opting Moratorium but EMI is not debited.
- Loan is rejected
- Loan status is pending, KYC rejected
- RBI EMI Moratorium issue
- Interest Charges etc.
Eligibility – MoneyTap Loan
- A resident of Ahmedabad, Ambala, Anand, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bharuch, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Erode, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Salem, Secunderabad, Surat, Thane, Tirupati, Trichy, Vadodara, Vijayawada & Visakhapatnam. (We will expand to other cities shortly!)
- Salaried employees and self-employed professionals like doctors, lawyers, shop owners, business owners etc with a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 20,000
- 23 years of age and above
- List of self-employed professionals who are not eligible – Waiter, bellboy, watchman, Durban , sweeper, jamaadar, security guard, warden, coolie, cleaner, plumber, conductor, gunman, orderly, ward boy, firemen, Machine Operator, fitter, Electrician, Dhaba Employee, Tea stall / Juice shop owner, Paan Walla/ Pan shop Owner, butcher shop Owner, Driller, Fire Operator, welder, mazdoor, workman, carpenter, mistry, labor, daftry, helper, peon, caretaker, Loco Pilot, Driver, Lab Attendant, Worker, Messenger, Hawaldar, sepoy, constable, office assistants, tailor, crane operator, halwai, gardener, car cleaner, maid, property dealer, travel agents, Insurance Agents, Contractors, Astrologers, yoga instructors, gym instructor, priests, Purohits, field sales executives and pawn brokers