Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd. MVVNL Helpdesk Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Number: Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd popularly known as (MVVNL) is responsible for dstribution of electricity in Uttar Pradesh (Districts) i.e. Budaun, Bareilly, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, Lakhimpur, Hardoi, Sitapur, Unnao, Bahraich, Shrawasti, Balrampur, Gonda, Barabanki, Rae Bareli, Ayodhya, Sultanpur, Ambedkar Nagar, Lucknow and Amethi.
Due to Protest against the Privatization of UPPCL (Bijli Vibhag) 15 Lakh Employee are on strike and due to this, Power Cut/ Failure and in some of Discom/ Zone/ Power House.
UPPCL Electricity Transmission and Vitran Nigam Ltd:
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (Agra Discom),
- Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (Lucknow Discom),
- Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (Meerut Discom) and
- Poorvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (Varanasi Discom)
- Kanpur Electricity Supply Company (KESCO) Kanpur City Discom
- Lucknow Electricity Supply Administration (LESA) – Lucknow City Discom
- Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL) State Transmission Utility
MVVNL Helpdesk 24×7 Call Canter Helpdesk
Contact the nearest power house customer care helpdesk.
|Article About||MVVNL Electricity Dept.Toll Free Helpdesk No.|
|Company||UPPCL ( UP Power Corporation Limited)|
|Discom||Lucknow Discom (MVVNL)|
|Mobile App||e-Nivaran App UPPCL and DISCOM’s|
Village/ Power House/ VLE – CSC Helpdesk Number
Call to your Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) CSC Center. He will help you and register your complaint.
- Lucknow Zone CSC List
- Bareilly Zone CSC List
- Faizabad Zone CSC List
- Devipatan Zone CSC List
- Lesa Zone CSC List
MVVNL Bijli Vibhag Complaint
Below are few complaint that has been registered by the Consumers for not getting good services from UPPCL, MVVNL Electricity Discom (Lucknow). You can contact helpdesk/ control room and register online complaint.
- Power cut (very frequently)
- transformer burn
- Complaint about theft
- New connection (asking for money(
- Meter reading complaint (wrong reading)
- Fixed amount is more
- New pole/ Damaged
- Payment not updated
- Wrong bill
- Voltage fluctuation
- Meter not working/ exchange/ re-place old meter to new smart meter
- Mobile App “UPPCL Smart Consumers” complaint
- Bijli Vibhag Privatization Protest
- No help from Power House
- MVVNL Customer Care – Complaint 24×7 Helpdesk
Note: Submit online complaint below or contact the officers/ register online complaint.
MVVNL Customer Care
|Phone Number||1912, 18001800440|
|Grievance Cell Info|
|Address||MADHYANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM LIMITED HEAD OFFICE 4-A, GOKHALE MARG, LUCKNOW :- 226001|
|Business Info||MVVNL Electricity Distribution & Transmission, UPPCL, Bijli Vibhag|
|Mobile App||Andorid App ||