PM Awas Yojana AHRC Helpdesk Number: Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHC) is the new sub-scheme launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July 2020. Due to COVID-19/ Lockdown a large number of Migran Worker/ Students have moved to their home town. The PM Awas AHRC Scheme will provide Rental House/ Floor/ Flat & Villa to the Workers as per their requirement.
Search Rent Houses in PM AHRC Scheme in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Agra, Bhiwadi, Gurugram, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jodhpur etc.
PM AHRC Helpdesk – Customer Care for Migran Worker, Students/ Families of Poor – Get Flat/ Room for Rent in PM Awas Yojana AHRC Scheme – Search 1BHK/ 2BKH.
AHRC is a Sub-Scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) to provide affordable rental housing to urban migrants/ poor. That will dignified living environment with necessary civic amenities close to workplaces at affordable rates
ARHCs Scheme will be applicable for consideration and funding till the PMAY(U) Mission period i.e. March 2022. All projects under ARHCs shall be exclusively used for rental housing purposes for a minimum period of 25 years.
PM AHRC Helpdesk Number
|PM Awas AHRC Rent Flat Helpline Number/ Support
|Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHC)
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|PM Awas CLSS
|Helpdesk & Complaint
|PM Awas Yojana
|Online Complaint & Support
ARHCs will be implemented in:
- All Statutory towns
- Notified Planning Areas
- Development Authorities
- Special Area Development Authorities
- Any other area as notified by State/ UT Govt.
Two Implementation Models:
- Model 1: Utilizing existing Government funded vacant houses to convert into ARHCs through Public-Private Partnership or by Public Agencies
- Model 2: Construction, Operation, and Maintenance of ARHCs by Public/ Private Entities on their own vacant land
PM AHRC Helpdesk Number (Online Complaint)
Here are few complaint/ problem that Migrant Worker/ Pravasi Majdoor are getting. If you are not getting Rent Accomodation/ Flat/ Room. Please contact the PM Awas AHRC Helpdesk and submit online complaint.
- Rent accomodation not avaialble
- Search PM Awas AHRC Flats/ Rooms
- Flat rent is more
- Facility is not good
- Apply for new Flat Rent – IBHK, 2BHK, 3BHK for Students/ Tourist
- Add your building in AHRC Public Private Parternship
Note: Submit your complaint. We will assist you.
PMAY ARHC Customer Care
|01123063266, 01123063285, 8130653741
|Grievance Cell Info
|Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
PMAY ARHC Info
|Rent Flat, PM Awas AHRC, Migrant Worker Rent Room,