National Health Mission NHM Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan SUMAN PMSMA Customer Care Number/ Helpdesk – SUMAN Online Complaint – Not getting free pregnancy checkup/ delivery free of cost – Hospital Complaint SUMAN Yojana/ Scheme.
The Union Government/ PM Narendra Modi has launched Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan (SUMAN) to provide quality healthcare at zero cost to pregnant women, new mothers and newborns. Under the scheme, the beneficiaries of Pregnancy revisiting public health facilities are entitled to several free services. All Pregnant Women/Newborns visiting public health facilities are entitled to the following free services:
Contact Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan SUMAN Yojana Helpdesk Online Toll-Free Number – Complaint against Hospital/ Govt Hospital PHC for Cash Payment/ Asking Registration Charges.
All pregnant women, newborns, and mothers up to 6 months of delivery will be able to avail of several free health care services.
- If you have any grievance related to the SUMAN program, then you may fill up the form on the right and click on the submit button.
- The system will forward the grievance to the respective district CMO / SUMAN Nodal officer. Also an email would be sent to your valid email address.
- Respective district CMO / SUMAN Nodal officer would reply to your query through phone or email.
Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan SUMAN Customer Care
|Article About||SUMAN Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan PMSMA Helpdesk Number|
|Govt Scheme||Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan (SUMAN)|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Benefits||These include at least four antenatal check-ups that also includes one checkup during the 1st trimester, at least one checkup under Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan, Iron Folic Acid supplementation, Tetanus Diptheria injection|
Features and benefits:
- The scheme will enable zero expense access to the identification and management of complications during and after the pregnancy.
- The government will also provide free transport to pregnant women from home to the health facility and drop back after discharge (minimum 48 hrs).
- The pregnant women will be able to avail a zero expense delivery and C-section facility in case of complications at public health facilities.
- The scheme will ensure that there is zero-tolerance for denial of services to such patients
Note: Submit Online Complaint or SUMAN Customer Care/ Helpline Number.
Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan (SUMAN) Customer Care
|Grievance Cell Info|
|Address||Near Udyog Bhawan Metro Station, Maulana Azad Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110011|
Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan (SUMAN) Info
|Company Name||Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan (SUMAN)|
|Business Info||SUMAN Scheme, Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan, SUMAN Helpdesk, Govt Scheme Complaint|
|Mobile App||Andorid App ||