Tranzapp BHIM UPI TJSB Mobile App Customer Care/ Helpdesk: Thane Janata Sahakari Bank official UPI App is “Tranzapp BHIM UPI”. The user can download it on Google Play Store and use UPI features. You need to verify Mobile Number (SIM 1/ SIM 2). After Verification, your bank account will be linked to Tranzapp BHIM UPI App.
Customer Care of Tranzapp UPI App – Verify Mobile No Failed, SIM 1/ 2 SMS not sent -Money Deducted but Tranzapp TJSB UPI App Mobile No Verify issue. Report Complaint.
TJSB has total 136 Branches spread all over the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat, and Madhya Pradesh.
Features of Tranzapp BHIM UPI
- Send Money through Virtual Id
- Make or collect payments with a Virtual Payments Address.
- Generate One Time Password
- UPI’s two-factor authentication makes it a safe and secure payment option.
- Merchant Payment
- You can use UPI to pay merchants who use it as a payment option.
- 24*7*365 funds transfer service
- You can send or receive money 24*7, even on public/bank holidays.
|Article About||Helpdesk & Customer Care of Tranzapp BHIM UPI App|
|Bank Name||TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd (TJSB)|
|Mobile App||Yes (Android)|
Note: TJSB BHIM UPI App Online Complaint Box.
TJSB BHIM UPI App Customer Care
|Phone Number||1800 223 466|
|Email Id||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Grievance Cell Info||Principal Nodal Officer- Mr. Ramesh Arvind Gore
Email ID– [email protected]
Tel No– 020-25878500
Head office: TJSB House, Plot No.5B, Road No.2, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (W) – 400 604.
|Address||TJSB House, Plot No.5B,
Road No.2, Wagle Industrial Estate,
Thane (W) – 400 604
TJSB BHIM UPI App Info
|Company Name||TJSB BHIM UPI App|
|Business Info||BHIM UPI, TJSB, Tranzapp BHIM UPI App, UPI Payment|
|Mobile App||Andorid App ||
No items found