Union Bank of India FASTag Customer Care: The NPCI has launched the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program under which Toll are collected Cashless using the FASTag. Union Bank of India is the Issuer of FASTag. Get new FASTag of UBI on the official mobile App or website https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/netc-issuer.aspx. From February 2021 onwards, FASTag will be mandatory for 4 wheel vehicles. The Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank of India customers can also get FASTag from UBI.
Contact FASTag Customer Care Helpdesk for Union Bank (UBI Fastag) – Union Bank of India FASTag Customer Complaint – Get New Tag ID, Recharge, Union Bank Mobile App Fastag Recharge, get Duplicate, Lost, Damaged (Re-Issue) – Double Toll/ Toll Is not deducting SCAN issue.
Check FASTag Balance:
To know the Balance in your FASTAg, you can simply check via the Mobile App of Union Bank of India or call Missed Call at 8080944848.
Union Bank FASTag Customer Helpdesk Online
|Article About||FASTag Union Bank of India Helpdesk/ Customer Service|
|Company/ Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Launched by||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Program||National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC)|
|Cost of FASTag||Rs 100/- One Time|
|Mobile App||Yes (Download Union Bank of India App)|
Documents needed to get FASTag
To get a new FASTag Tag ID for CAR, BUS or your Vehicle, the following documents is required.
You need to carry the original as well as a copy of your KYC document. The following documents are required for applying for a FASTag.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner
- ID Proof and Address Proof from the list mentioned & 1 passport size photograph
Are there any charges to be paid for applying for the FASTag?
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Color||Tag Sec. Deposit||First Time Load|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||200|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||Orange||300||300|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||Green||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||Pink||500||400|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||Blue||1000||600|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||1000||1000|
- GST will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- A convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- The threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- The above-mentioned deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and balance amount will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
FASTag Complaint – Union Bank of India
Here are a complaint by the customer have FASTag of UBI Bank.
- Not able to apply for New FASTag
- Cost of FASTasg is more
- Toll Plaza FASTag reading machine is damaged.
- Toll Plaza is not accepting FASTag
- Duplicate or Damaged FASTag issue
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag
- Plaza is not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Local Area Vehicle Toll Issue – Complaint
- My FASTag is blacklisted
- Recharge of FASTag problem
- Not Separate lane for FASTag
Note: Submit online complaint or just contact the customer care helpdesk.
Union Bank of India FASTag Customer Care
|Phone Number||18002586400, 1800222244|
|Grievance Cell Info|
|Address||239, Ground Floor, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021|
Union Bank of India FASTag Info
|Company Name||Union Bank of India FASTag|
|Business Info||Banking, FASTag, Loan, Digital Product, Gold Loan, UPI, Loan,|