Rajasthan PTET B.Ed Admission Form 2020: Dungar College Bikaner PTET 2020 Online registration has already completed. The correction window is open till 20 June 2020. The candidate willing to change/ edit any information in PTET 2020 Form can change till 20 June. Due to the Corona Virus, the PTET 2020 Exam is postponed. The new Exam date is 26 July 2020 (tentative).
PTET Notification for the Session 2020-2021 admission in B.Ed Course notification is release by Dungar Govt. College Bikaner. Every year PTET online application form for Admission in B.Ed (2 Year Course) Graduate and B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed (4 Year Integrated Course) for 12th Pass student.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 application form official portal where students can apply is http://ptetdcb2020.com Download syllabus, Exam Center, Form Fill, Certificate Download, PTET Admit Card is at http://ptetdcb2020.com
PTET 2020 is for the following course:
- B.Ed 2 year course
- B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2020 for 4 year integrated course.
PTET 2020 Exam Postponed Notice
Due to COVID-19 (Corona Virus) the PTET 2020 Exam which was earlier decided to conduct on 10 May 2020 is postponed. The new exam dates will be soon announced on official website.
The . Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) will be conducted by GOVERNMENT DUNGAR COLLEGE, BIKANER (RAJASTHAN) in accordance with rules as approved by the Government of Rajasthan. Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination in University recognized can apply for admission to B.Ed. Course.
NOTE: The candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1 +3(old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
NOTE 2: The candidate appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2020 subject to condition that they should have their result upto last date of online counseling registration and have Markshet of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidates should have registered themselves online and participated in online counseling. It is clarified that any other document in the shape of provisional certificate and/or newspapers cutting, result/mark-sheet obtained through the internet.
Brief Details by Sarkari Mama
|Organizing Authority||Dungar College Bikaner|
|Notification Date||1 January 2020|
|Registration Date||20 January 2020|
|Last date to Apply||15 April 2020|
QR Code (Scan)
Dungar College Bikaner PTET
PTET 2020 is conducted for B.Ed 2 Year Course Admission or 4 years Integrated B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Course. The session 2020-2021 PTET entrance examination is conducted by Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner.
Reservation of Seats
Below is the OBC/ ST/ ST Girls/ Boys reservation/ merit list required in PTET Admission 2020.
|I||For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes||16%|
|II||For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||12%|
|III||For candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes||21%|
|IV||For candidates belonging to Special Backward Classes.||(As per Govt order)|
|V||For women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for widow and 2% for divorced women)||20%|
|VI||For physically challenged (including blind, deaf & or dumb and orthopedic) with at least 40% disability, on the production of a medical certificate on Form No.4 will have to be submitted duly signed by medical Board or by or by Reader in the specialty concerned where there is medical college or from the junior Specialist in the specialty concerned or the C.M.H.O. At a place where there is no Medical College (1% for Blind, 1% for Deaf &/or Dumb and 1% for orthopedic handicapped).||03%|
|VII||For in-service or an Ex-serviceman defense personnel or for his/her ward.||05%|
PTET Subjects: General English, General Hindi, General Education/History of Indian Civilization and Culture, Elementary Mathematics, etc. prescribed for the First Year T.D.C. or Second Year Course of the University
|Notification Date||1 January 2020|
|Start of Registration||20 January 2020|
|End of Registration||15 April 2020|
|Admit Card||1 July 2020|
|Exam Date||26 July 2020|
|Result||9 August 2020|
PTET 4 Year B A-B.Ed / B.Sc.BEd. COURSE
- Candidate securing atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the Senior secondary examination of the BSER Board Rajasthan Ajmer or any other recognized Board as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirement for admission to 4 years B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed course,
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. Senior Secondary examination 2017 subject to condition that they shall have their result upto last date of online counseling registration and have marks sheets of the qualifying examination with eligibility percentage and the candidate should have online registration themselves and participate in online counseling, it is certified that any other document in the shape of Provisional certificate and or newspaper cutting, result/marksheet obtained through internet etc will not be acceptable.Any fals information provided by the candidate while participating in the test/ counseling regarding their result/percentage of marks obtained will result to deprive them from admission In 4 year B.A. B.Ed./ B.Sc. B.Ed. Course and fee deposited by them will not be refunded.
- On the basis of performance in the Pre BA.BEd/BSc.BEd Test 2017 merit list showing the marks obtained by each candidate will be prepared.
- Other conditions and reservation for Rajasthan domicile will be as maintained rules for admission to B.Ed.Course.
PTET 2020 Counselling
- A candidate will be allotted a Teacher Education Institution/College in the State through online counseling on the basis of his merit in the test and as per his faculty, category, teaching subjects etc. Admission to a Teacher Education Institution in a particular District/place cannot be claimed by any candidate on the basis of belonging to that District/ place or on any other ground.
- The candidates who do not perform ONLINE counseling or refuse to accept the allotted college through ONLINE counselling, will loose their PTET merit position and their chance for admission to B.Ed. course will not be reconsidered. After allotment of a college any request for transfer or change of college (individual or mutural) shall not be entertained in any case. The admission fee deposited by a candidate will not be refunded in any condition if he/she reported online through the college, allotted to him/her.
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
Faculy and Subject (Arts/ Commerce/ Science)
Arts PTET 2020
Teaching Subject: Social Studies
Graduation Subject: Any two subjects from following History Pol. Science Public Admn. Economics Geography Philosophy, Psychology Sociology
Teaching Subject: Civics
Graduation Subject: Any One subjects from Political Science, Public Administration
Science PTET 2020
Teaching Subject: General Science
Graduation Subject: Any Two subjects from the following 1. Chemistry, 2. Anyone from Botany, Zoology, Biology.
Teaching Subject: Home Science General Science
Graduation Subject: B.Sc. in Home Science
Teaching Subject: General Science Biology
Graduation Subject: Agriculture
Process of Filling PTET 2020 Form
STEP 1: You need to visit the official website http://ptetdcb2020.com/ and choose (2 year B.Ed or 4 year B.Ed/ B.A) course. As per your education qualification.
STEP-2 of the application form, the candidate has to enter his/ her name/ father’s name, date of birth, upload photos etc. choose a payment option (EMitra or Online Payment).
STEP 3: Photo/ Signature Upload
Scan your thumb impression and upload in STEP-1 of Application form.
Passport photo पासपोर्ट साईज फोटो (100KB) (Width अधिकतम 8cm, Height अधिकतम 10cm)
Signature: हस्ताक्षर साईज (50KB) (Width अधिकतम 5cm, Height अधिकतम 3cm)
Thumb Impression: अंगुठे का निशान(50KB) (Width अधिकतम 5cm, Height अधिकतम 3cm)
Submit your application form.