DRDO Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur issue notification for the post of Graduate and Technician and Diploma Apprentice Jobs. Total 116 Apprentice Diploma/ Graduate Vacancy has been approved by the DRDO. Selection is based in the online written test and personal interview. Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E in the relevant stream are eligible to apply. Minimum age limit is 18 years. DRDO Recruitment 2019 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice online application start on drdo.gov.in from 1 November 2019 onward.
- B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering /IT 22
- B.E /B.Tech in Electronics Engineering 25
- B.E /B.Tech in Electrical Engineering 05 Rs. 9000/-
- BE /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering 03
- B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering 01
- B.E /B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering 02
- B.Lib.Sc in Library Science 02
- Computer Science & Engineering/ IT
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech / Diploma degree in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
Following information is available:
- Short notification
- Syllabus & Patter
- Exam Date
- Admit Card
- Registration Process
- Support & Helpling
- Selection Process
- Application fee
Note: If you have any query or facing issue in the online form. Please contact us on SarkariMama.com
Brief Details by Sarkari Mama
Last Modified: 15 October 2019, 12:12 pm
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice|
|Notification Date||October 14, 2019|
|Registration Date||November 1, 2019|
|Last date to Apply||November 20, 2019|
QR Code (Scan)
DRDO: Short Notification
DRDO Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice: Vacancy 2019
DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Apprentice||60||9000/- (Per Month)|
|Diploma Apprentice||56||8000/- (Per Month)|
Discipline/Trade wise DRDO Apprentice Jobs
|Discipline/Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|Computer Science /Engg./IT||22|
|Computer Science /Engg./IT||23|
|Notification Date||October 14, 2019|
|Start of Registration||November 1, 2019|
|End of Registration||November 20, 2019|
|Last date to pay form fee||November 20, 2019|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Answer Key||Coming Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2019
DRDO Graduate and Diploma minimum age required is 18 years whereas the maximum age limit is 27 years.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (As on 20.11.2019)|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant Engineering discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Technician Apprentice||Diploma in Engineering or Technology in relevant Engineering discipline from State Council or Board of Technical Education.|
Selection in the DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2019 is based on:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Note: Please check the notice for more details.
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the DRDO Graduate Apprentice and DRDO Diploma Apprentice vacancy in the INTEGRATED TEST RANGE (ITR) Defence Research & Development Organization, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, Chandipur will be soon available here. You can always read official website for the latest news and updates.
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://rac.gov.in form 01.11.2019 to 20.11.2019.
Application Fee & Payment
There is no application fee.