BYJUS IAS BSNT Registration 2020: BYJUS has started the National Scholarship Test for IAS 2020-2021 for UPSC, Civil Services Competitive Exam. All candidates preparing for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) and the State Public Service Commission (PSC) can apply for BSNT 2020.
Here are the benefit of appearing in BYJUS BSNT 2020:-
- BYJU’S Scholarship: You will be awarded upto 100% scholarship based on your performance in the scholarship test. Work hard!
- Detailed Assessment Report: One-on-one discussion with our counsellors will help you plan out your preparation as per your needs.
- Scorecard: To help you evaluate your performance subject-wise analysis will be provided along with your All India Rank.
- UPSC Academic Counselling: You shall receive a detailed assessment report of your performance in the test – highlighting your strengths and the areas that need improvement.
BYJUS BSNT Registration 2020
|Article About||BYJUS IAS BSNT Registration/ Apply Now|
|Exam Name||BYJU’S National Scholarship Test for IAS|
|Course||IAS (Civil Services)|
|Registration||Free of cost|
|Exam Date||Not Announced|
Test Pattern & Syllabus
The Syllabus & Exam Pattern for BYJUS BNST IAS Scholarship Exam 2020.
- Total Duration of Test: 2 hour
- Total Number of Questions: 100
|Section||No.Of Ques||Time Limit|
|Science and Technology and Environment||15||No Limit|
|Current Affairs||25||No Limit|
BYJUS BNST IAS Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Biodiversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Helpdesk & Complaint
For any help or enquires about BYJUS IAS Registration 2020. Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on BNST IAS Helpline 9880031619
- Registration issue
- OTP Complaint
- Admit Card or BYJUS BNST
- Result and Scholarship Test 100%