CG Chhattisgarh Patwari Vacancy Nov/ Dec 2019-2020 – Fill CG Vyapam Patwari Form at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Patwari Vacancy of Patwari Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur & Revenue and Disaster Management Department has issued notice regarding 1585 Patwari Vacancy. The online application starts from 18th Nov 2019 and last date to fill form is 17th Dec 2019. Download Syllabus, books to prepare for CG Vyapam Patwari Exam 2019.
About CG Vyapam
Chhattisgarh government conduct Entrance Exam/ Admission Test & Recruitment under the CG Vyapam. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts entrance exam for medicine, Ayurveda, engineering, agricultural colleges, polytechnics etc.
Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment
- Name of Organization: Revenue and Disaster Management Department, CG Vyapam.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1585 Posts
- Name of Posts: Patwari
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: 12th Pass
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 18th Nov 2019
- Last date to Recieve Application: 17th Dec 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ document verification process.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 40 years (As on 1-1-2020)
- Official website: http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
District Wise Patwari Vacancy 2020.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Patwari District Wise (Male/ Female -SC ST OBC General Ex-Servicemen) Vacancies 2020.
Syllabus & Pattern.
The candidate filling online CG Vyapam can download Patwari Exam Syllabus. There shall be total 150 objective type questions. Negative marking of (1/4) marks is deducted for wrong answers. Please do check link below to download complete syllabus in Hindi & English.
Download Complete Syllabus >>> CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus
The candidate must have passed 10+2 Board exam. The age of the candidate is a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years as on 1st Jan 2019.
Selection Process in CG Patwari Bharti 2019
The candidate is selected on the basis of written test conducted in Jan 2019. The District Wise merit list will be prepared. The cut-off list is prepared and candidate are called for document verification.
How to Apply.
The eligible candidate for CG Vyapam (Patwari) has to fill online application at http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The application fees for General Candidate: Rs 350/- , for OBC candidate Rs 250/-, and for SC ST candidates is Rs 200/-. The candidate can fill online CG Vyapam Patwari form from 18th Nov 2019 to1 7th Dec 2019