- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has introduced new Scholarship Scheme for poor family income
- Free CBSE Admission/ Exam Fee registration is available only for Govt CBSE Schools
After the rejection of Free Metro and Bus ticket fare for Female, the Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced a new scholarship scheme for the poor family. The benefit of this scheme will start from this Academic session 2019-2020. Also, CM Kejriwal said that the CBSE Fee of Rs 1500/- per year will be given by Delhi Govt in School Education.
Under the Delhi Scholarship – CM Kejriwal School Fee Yojana, the student has to produce the family income proof. You can download Certificate of Income Proof from Delhi CM Website/ School Education Dept.
CM Arvind Kejriwal Scholarship Yojana 2019 >> 100% Scholarship for student who’s family income is less than 1 Lakh/ year. The registration process will start soon. Fill/ download scholarship form 2019.
|Family yearly income||Scholarship Amount|
|Up to 1 Lakh||100% Scholarship|
|1 lakh to 2.5 lakh||50% Scholarship|
|2.5 lakh to 6 Lakh||25% Scholarship|
|Govt School CBSE FEE||Fee for all students.|
All students eligible for the scholarship has to apply online on the Delhi Govt Scholarship Portal. In registration, you need to furnish income proof via valid certificate obtained from the Delhi Govt. Also, you have to enter the school details.
Following documents is needed:-
- Family/ father’s income proof certificate
- School Admission Certificate
- Any other scholarship (if you are getting the benefit, kindly provide)
- School ID Card etc.
- Residence proof/ domicile of Delhi