Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued a notice on 16 March 2020 regarding CBT Tier-I Exam for CHSL (10+2) Examination 2020. The Exam is not postponed or canncelled. You have to download Admit Card from www.ssc.nic.in. In case, you are not able to download admit card – Please contact the regional SSC Zone Wise Helpdesk.
Now, As we know, that World is facing Pandemic of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) all over the world. In India also, total 119 Cases of +ve Coronavirus.
Govt. of India has closed Mall, Public Gathering, Cinema Hall etc. But the examination in School/ Colleges are continue.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examinations (Tier-I), 2019 is going to be conducted by the Commission w.e.f. 17.03.2020 to 28.03.2020 throughout the country. In view of the prevalent situation created due to Covid-19, the Commission has decided the following:-
- No Bio-metric Registration of the candidates will be conducted. However, thumb impression of the Candidates will be mandatorily taken on the Commission Copies and Attendance Sheets.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own masks to be worn during the examination. However, masks will have to be removed for taking photographs at the Registration Desks. These photographs can be used by the Commission for verification during subsequent Tiers/ stages of the examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own hand sanitizers (small size) and water bottles (transparent/ see through).
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own ball pens (having transparent outer cover). Any other type of pen, which is translucent, will not be allowed.
- The Commission has also issued necessary instructions to its Service Provider for cleaning/ sanitizing frequently used objects such as mouse/ keyboards/ tables/ door handles, etc. before start of each shift of examination in the larger interest of the candidates
DRESS CODE – SSC CHSL Tier-I 2019 (Coronavirus)
Wear simple dress, You can carry sanitizer, Mask. Please read the complete dress code.
What is Allowed/Not Allowed in Exam Hall:
|Slippers and Sandals only||SHOES|
|Half T-Shirt or Shirt||FULL SLEEVES Shirt or T-Shirts|
|Trousers||Watches/Sun Glasses/Braclets/Rings/ Chain/ Necklace etc. (any type of jewelry or ornaments)|
|Doctor Prescribed lens specs only||Hair Clips/ Big Rubber Bands etc.|
|Lowers||Big buttons, brooch/badge T-Shirts|
|Kurti/Top (Half-Sleeves)||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|Salwars||Bangles not allowed (only married can wear)|
|kada and kirpan||Cap, Kurta Payjama|