Search COVID-19 Vaccination List/ Schedule for Delhi Coronavirus Vaccine Online Registration @ COWIN Mobile App – The Central Govt is all set to announce 1st Dose of Vaccination. On 4th Dec, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that Made in India Vaccine by Bharat Biotech, Serum Insitute and Zydus Cadila has been found very effective in the Clinical Trials. In UK, the Pfizer was approved and 1st Shot is given to the citizens of United Kingdom, Also, in US, the first Dose will be available in Hospital by Christmas 2020.
The Health Minister of Delhi Satendra Jain said Govt. of Delhi has effectively planned the Vaccination and has enough cold storage at mohalla clinics, polyclinics, and hospitals for the entire Delhi population. So, there will be no issue. Everyone will get Shots as per the schedule & planning made by the Central & State/ UT Govt..
Delhi COVID-19 Vaccination Registration
Table of Contents
|Delhi COVID-19 Vaccination/ Center (Check Name/ List)
|Public Health Dept
|After Approval from ICMR & Scientist
|COWIN – Download
|(Expected New Portal Govt)
Three Indian COVID-19 Vaccine are:
|Name of Company
|COVID-19 Vaccine Name
|Serum Institute, Pune, Maharastra, India
|Zydus Cadila, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
|Bharat Biotech International Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Note: Russian Sputnik – V in collaboration with Dr Reddy, and Biological E will be also available for the People of India.
The Govt. of India has asked the states and Union Territories to review cold storage and refrigerated vans used for the already existing universal immunization program. As per data there are total of 28,000 cold chain points are used, along with 700 refrigerated vans.
Delhi COVID-19 Vaccination List
The Govt. of India & Delhi will coordinate with the Private/ Govt Hospitals to announce the vaccination for COVID-19. Vaccination Planning is 1+2+27. Let’s understand it:-
- Stage-1: In Phase-I/ Stage-I, the Vaccine dose will be given to the Doctors, Nurse, Paramedical staff, and Hospital staff. A total of 1 Crore+ people will get the Vaccination in this Phase. The list is already prepared and online COVIN Sofware (COVID-19 Vaccine Information Network) has been developed.
- Stage-2: In Phase-II or Stage-2, the Vaccine will be given to Home Gaurd, Police, Ambulance Drivers, Pharmacy Shops, Patients, People who are age 60+, Medical History people.
- Stage 3: People below 60 and Above 30
- Stage 4: People above 18 years of age
- Stage 5: Below 18 years of age but more than 5 years.
FAQ – Delhi COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
✅ When COVID-19 Vaccine Available in Delhi?
For People of Delhi, will get vaccine first dose from 2nd week of January 2021 onwards.
✅ Where to get COVID-19 Vaccination Injection/ Medicine?
The COVID-19 Vaccination is distributed via mohalla clinics, polyclinics, and hospitals.
✅ Who will get the COVID-19 Vaccine First?
Total 1 Crore Frontline Health workers including Doctors, Nurses, Paramedical Staff will get the first dose of Coronavirus Vaccination.
✅ What is cost of COVID-19 Vaccination in Delhi?
The Govt. of India and Delhi are planning to set the cost of vaccines. Check the price at the official website.
✅ Is there any registration process to get COVID-19 Vaccination?
You need to download the official COVIN App and check the registration.
✅ Where to download COVIN Mobile App?
Download official mobile App COVIN from Google Play Store or iOS store. Or just visit the official website.
Hospital List – COVID-19 Vaccination CEnters
Below are the list of some best Hospital in Delhi. Where, Govt. of Delhi may start Coronavirus Vaccination.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Safdarjung Hospital
- Army Research and Referral Hospital
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (I.L.B.S.)
- Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya Hospital
- Sushrut Trauma Centre
- Nehru Homeopathic Medical College
- B R Sur Homeopathic Medical College
- Maulana Azad Medical College and G B Pant Institute
- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Lok Nayak Jaiprakash Hospital
- Dr. N.C. Joshi Hospital
- Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital (G.B.P.H.)
- Guru Nanak Eye Center
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital
- Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College & Hospital
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Dr B L Kapur Memorial Hospital
- Tirath Ram Shah Hospital(website not available)
- Sunder Lal Jain Hospital
- Vidyasagar Institute of Mental Health, Neuro & Allied Sciences-Neuro Sciences
- Kalra Hospital
- Metro Hospital and Cancer Institute
- Delhi Heart and Lung Institute-Heart Care
- Primus Superspecialty Hospital
- Mohan Eye Institute-Eye Care
- Vasan Eye Care Hospital-Karol Bagh-Eye Care
- Max Hospital Saket
- Fortis Escorts Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Batra Hospital & Research Center
- Saket City Hospital
- Sitram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research
- Moolchand Medicity
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute
- Indian Spinal Injury Center-Orthopedics and Spine
- Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital
- Max Superspecialty Center Panchsheel
- Fortis-C DOC
- Nova Orthopedic and Spine Hospital
- National Heart Institute-Heart Care
- Fortis La Femme-Maternity and Child Care
- Metro Hospital-Lajpat Nagar
- Holy Family Hospital
- Orthonova Hospital-Bone and Joint Diseases
- Rockland Hospital
- The Heart Center-Heart Care
- Center for Sight-Green Park-Eye Care
- Vasan Eye Care Hospital-Panchsheel Park-Eye Care
- Vasan Eye Care Hospital-G K I-Eye Care
- Shroff Eye Center-Kailash Colony-Eye Care
- RG Stone Clinic-East of Kailash-Urology
- Nova IVI-Infertility
- Venu Eye Institute-Eye Care
- VIMHANS-Mental Health and Neuroscience
Note: Please check official site.