The Foreign Students can also get admission in Delhi University (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, School of Open Learning (SOL). Delhi University Foreign Student Admission 2020-21 Online Registration, Fee, Entrance Examination, Prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
Delhi University invites online admission 2020-21 from the Foreign National Students in UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, Ph.D Course. Also check the College Wise Fee/ Reservation.
Watch DU Live Webinar – Join/ Watch at Youtube >> Complete Details
Who is the Foreign Student (FSR DU)
- The candidates who holds a Passport/ Citizenship ofa country other than India.
- The candidate who has an OCI/ PIO Card along with a Passport of a country other than India. (Note: there is no quota or preferential seats for such Card
Admission Process @Delhi University
The process from “Application to Admission” comprises of 4 broad steps as listed:
Step 1. Visit the official website DU FSR (Foreign Student Registry) fsr.du.ac.in.
Step 2. Admission Process: FSR Office evaluates applications and offers admission to selected candidates
Step 3. After Selection: Provisionally selected candidates follow necessary formalities before arriving in Delhi.
Step 4. After Reaching Delhi: Such candidates are required to complete other procedures
The online application form can be filled in with the revised deadlines for various courses are as follow:
Completing the “Application Form for Admissions 2020-21 for Foreign Nationals” involves the following steps:
STEP 1: “New User Sign Up”
STEP 2: “Registered User Login”
STEP 3: Filling up the “Application Form for Admissions 2020-21 for Foreign Nationals”
- Section I: Personal details
- Section 2: Academic details
- Section 3: Programme of Study
Select the programme of study from the following options:
1. Under-Graduate (UG)
2. Post-Graduate (PG)
3. Certificate and Diploma
4. M.Phil. and Ph.D.
5. School of Open Learning (SOL) Programmes (UG and PG)
- Section 4: Upload documents
- Section 5: Preview
- Section 6: Payment
List of Documents Required
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials *
- Research Proposal (For M.Phil./Ph.D.)
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Painting Portfolio (for Fine Art)
- Mp3 Audio (for Music Students) or the url link of youtube where audio/video have been uploaded.
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Syllabus of last qualifying examination (if applicable)
- Medical Insurance with evacuation clause **
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment. **
- Recommendation letter from the parent University (for admission under part-time Affiliation)
- The biographic pages of the Passport (valid for at least six months at the time of submitting the application)
- Citizenship card by Nepalese nationals along with the biographic pages of the Passport
- Registration Card (Tibetan Nationals only)
- Refugee status Certificate from UNHCR (if applicable)
- Working Diplomats: NOC from Protocol Division of MEA, Government of India
- Certificate of Migration (wherever applicable)
- No Objection Certificate from employer (if in regular job and availing of leave for the duration of study in India)
DU Fee for Foreign Nation (Students)
The fees payable at the time of admission is the sum of three components A, B, and C.
|A||Programme of Study||Fee|
|Certificate / Diploma /Advance Diploma/Under-Graduate Programme||INR 35500|
|Post-Graduate Programme/ Post-Graduate Intensive Advanced Diploma||INR42600|
|M. Phil. / Ph.D. Programme||INR 49700|
|B||Departments/ College Fee||Fee|
|Annual Fee||For all courses||INR 14200|
|C||Course Fees and other fees charged by College/ Institute||Fee|
|c||B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science, (other than SAARC countries and Tibetan students)||INR 160000|
|MBA (IB), MBA (HRD) (other than SAARC countries and Tibetan students*)||INR 284000|
|All other courses (except B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science, MBA (IB), MBA (HRD))||As per the fees(s) applicable for Indian Nationals**|
Total Fee: A (one-time) + B (annually) + C (annually)
- Tibetan students are exempted from paying Foreign Students Registration Fee (component A) and Annual fees payable to the Department/ College (Component B). They are required to pay Annual Tuition Fee and other charged by College/ Institute (Component C)
- Students from SAARC countries and Tibetan nationals pay the same fees as Indian students for B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science, MBA (IB), MBA (HRD)
- This includes tuition and other fees which varies between INR 25000 to 60000- depending on the programme of study and the college.
Student Grievance Redressal System
In case, foreign national facing problem or getting a problem while applying for the ADMISSION 2020. You can contact the Student Helpdesk or report online using the Delhi University Grievance Redressal System.
FOREIGN STUDENTS’ REGISTRY OFFICE
Room No. 11, First Floor,
The University of Delhi,
For admission related queries: [email protected]
For other queries: [email protected] Dealing Timings: 09.30 am – 1 pm & 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
(Office will remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all Public/ Gazetted Holidays)
Phone: +91-11- 27666756 (calling from outside India)
Phone-II: 011-27666756 (calling from within India)
|Notification/ Press Release||Check Here|
|Admission Guidelines 2020-21||Check Here|
|Register DU Admission Complaint||Helpdesk & Support|