In order to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), some precautionary measures are required to be taken by all the employees and the Ministries/Departments. In this regard, it has been decided to issue the following advisory for the well-being of Government employees and in public interest.
Below are the Do’s and Don’ts to stop spreading COVID-19 Virus. Please read and share with friends and family.
- To maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing.
- To practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- To cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- To throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- To maintain a safe distance from persons during interaction, especially with those having flu-like symptoms.
- To sneeze in the inner side of your elbow and not to cough into the palms of your hands.
- To take their temperature regularly and check for respiratory symptoms. To see a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficulty in breathing and coughing). While visiting doctor, wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- For any fever/flu-like signs/symptoms, please call State helpline number • or the 24×7 helpline number of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare at 011-23978046.
- Shake hands.
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sneeze or cough into palms of your hands.
- Spit in Public.
- Travel unnecessarily, particularly to any affected region.
- Participate in large gatherings, including sitting in groups at canteens.
- Visit gyms, clubs and crowded places etc.
- Spread rumours or panic.