HP Scholarship 2020 Online Form | Renew/ Check Status of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship (School, College) SC/ ST/ OBC MHRD Scholarship 2020 | HPePASS HP Scholarship 2020 Online Registration | Check Documents & Eligibility for New and Old Students.
Himachal Pradesh Higher Education Dept. is responsible for the disbursement of Scholarship for the HP Domicile Students. Every year approx 1.4 Lakh students get benefits/ award scholarships under various Scholarship Schemes. Himachal Pradesh (HP) ePASS portal has complete information including Advertisement/ Notification, Apply Online, Check the status of Scholarship. All students willing to apply for the HP Scholarship (new and renewal) check online at https://hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
HPePASS is the online HP Scholarship portal to track Fresh/ Renewal online scholarship application form. All students has to check latest news and updates at HP ePASS – SC/ ST/ OBC/ 10th / 12th/ College (Management, Medical, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Diploma, School).
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2020-21 Fill Application Form
The Department of Higher Education Department has released a notification at the official website is that they are offering Post- Matric Scholarship to needy candidates in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The candidates of weaker sections of society who cannot afford to pay the fees for higher studies can pay their fees now by grabbing this golden chance and can pursue higher education. So, the candidates who want to grab this scholarship chance can fill the application form of it on or before the last date.
|Article About||Himachal Pradesh Scholarship|
|Year (Academic Session)||2020-21|
|Organization||Dept. of Higher Education Department|
|Availability of Forms||November 2020|
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form
The Department of Higher Education is helping the weaker section of society by offering scholarship schemes. This section consists of Minority Group, SC, ST and OBC. The HP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme will surely help them in making their future bright. This department of Himachal Pradesh is run under the state government of Himachal Pradesh. The main role of this organization is to look after the education status of Himachal Pradesh and also motivate the people residing in Himachal Pradesh state by granting scholarships for higher education.
Eligibility of Candidates
- Candidates must belong to the category of SC/ST/ OBC
- The total source of family income must not be more than Rs 2,50,000.
- The candidate must have valid citizenship of India.
- The candidate must have passed in previous class with good percentage.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh state.
|Passport Size Photograph||Marks Sheet of last examination passed|
|Bank Passbook||Receipt of previously received scholarship amount/Entry in Passbook|
|Marks Sheet of the last examination passed|
|Aadhaar Card / EID|
|Bonahed Himachali Certificate|
List of Scholarship (Central/ State & Technical)
Central Sponsored Schemes
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE) (CSS)
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students (9th &10th) CSS
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students (9th &10th) CSS
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students (1st to 10th) (CSS)
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to SC students (CSS)
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to ST students (CSS)
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to OBC students (CSS)
- Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes (CSS)
- Upgradation of Merit of SC/ST students (CSS) (Only for GSSS Bharmour, Chamba)
- Merit cum means Scholarship Scheme for Students belonging to Minority Community (CSS).
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to students belonging to the Minority community (CSS).
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Girls students belonging to Minorities(CSS).
- National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship (CSS)
- Scholarship to disabled Students(CSS)
- Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric Scholarship for DNTs (CSS)
- Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for DNTs (CSS)
- Dr.Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for SC Student.
- Dr.Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for OBC Student.
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna.
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students.
- Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna.
- Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive).
- Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna.
- IRDP Scholarship Scheme.
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship.
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship(Only for RIMC Dehradun).
- NDA Scholarship Scheme(Only for NDA Khadakwasla).
- Financial Assistance to the children of the Armed Forces Personnel killed/disabled during the different War/Operations.
- Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojana.
Technical Education Scholarships Schemes
- Scholarships for PG/Degree & Engg Level Courses.
- Scholarships for Diploma Courses.
- Scholarships for ITI Students(SC/ST/OBC/General).
How to apply
The candidates who want to apply for HP Post Matric Scholarship 2020-2021, then they have to fill online application form and for this, the candidate needs to visit at the official web page of the department which is as http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in of These are mentioned below. After that, a new page will open including an application from. Now, the candidate needs to fill this application form with correct details and then has to submit with all copies of the necessary documents required listed below:
- Self-Attested Passport Size Phot
- AADHAAR Card
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric class onwards
- Recent Bank Statement of the Candidate’s Bank Account
- SC/ST/ OBC Category Certificate
- Income Certificate of Guardian / Parent
- Candidates must have Gap Year Affidavit for availing Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students. it should be original
- Fee Structure which is approved by the University / State Govt / Board / Centre Govt and Self-approved Fee Structure by the Head of the Institution is not valid, in the case of Private Recognized Institutions
- Receipts of Fee Payment.
- Starting date of filling application form: November 2020
- Last date for filling the registration form: To be announced
- The last date of post hard copies of all documents: To be announced
For more information about the Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2020-21 Click here