India Coronavirus: Live Tracking COVID-19 Realtime
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released CRP (Common Recruitment Process) for Regional Rural Bank (RRB's) in India. The notification "CRP_RRB_VIII_ADVT_14_06_2019.PDF" is comprised of complete information required to understand the minimum qualification required, age limit, individual RRB/ State vacancies, important dates including exam date and admit card. Here, SarkariMama is providing brief as well as detailed information of IBPS RRB VIII Recruitment June 2019.
The candidate has to fill online application available at www.ibps.in. You need to download official notification and check your eligibility.
|Sarkari Mama: Brief Information|
|Job Name||Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant|
|Job Type||All over India|
|Total Vacancy||7011 Post|
|Notification Date||15 June 2019|
|Registration||Online, 18 June 2019 onwards|
|Last date to Apply||04 July 2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Exam Dates||August/ September 2019 (Check Below)|
|QR Code Scan|
IBPS RRB VIII Recruitment 2019 (Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection) notification is now available with CRP_RRB_VIII_ADVT_14_06_2019 for Post Name CRP RRBs VIII Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019.
IBPS Regional Rural Bank Vacancy 2019
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection RRB VIII Recruitment will be held by Common Recruitment Process online form shall begin on 18 June 2019 onwards. You need to check www.ibps.in or direct registration link below:
- Official Assistants (Multipurpose): 3688 Post
- Officer Scale-I: 1992 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture): 106 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 45 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer): 11 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer): 19 Post
- Officer Scale-II (CA Officer): 24 Post
- Officer Scale-II (IT Officer): 76 Post
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 893 Post
- Officer Scale-III: 157 Post
- Notification Date: 15 June 2019
- Start Online Form:18 June 2019
- Last Date: 04 July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 04 July 2019
- Admit Card: Notified Soon (15 days before exam)
- Pre Exam Training: 21 July to 01 August 2019
- Pre Exam Date Scale I: 03, 04, 11 August 2019
- Exam Date Office Assistant: 17, 18 August, 25 August 2019
- Mains Exam Officer Scale I, II, III: 22 September 2019
- Mains Exam Office Assistant: 29 September 2019
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019 (Online payment) both dates Online
- Office Assistant: 18 to 28 Years
- Officer Scale I: 18 to 30 Years
- Officer Scale-II: 21 to 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III: 21 to 40 Years
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years - Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1979 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager)- Above 21 years - Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1987 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years - Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1991 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Office Assistant – Candidates who have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in Local Language will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale I – Candidates who have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in Local Language will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking) – Candidates who have a Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Working Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (Specialist) –
- Information Technology Officer: Candidates who have a Graduation Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with 1 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Chartered Accountant – Candidates who have Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with 1 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Law Officer- Candidates who have a Graduation Degree in Law with 50% Marks and 2 Year Advocate Practice will be eligible for this post.
- Treasury Manager – Candidates who have CA or MBA in Finance with 1 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Marketing Officer – Candidates who have an MBA in Marketing with 1 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
- Agricultural Officer– Candidates who have a Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% Marks and 2 Year Experience.
- Officer Scale III (Senior Manager) – Candidates who have Graduation Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 5 Year Working Experience will be eligible for this post.
|State||Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GENERAL||PWBD (Out of Which)||EXS|
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||14||6||24||9||36||1||1||1||1||13|
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||21||9||35||13||52||0||2||3||0||18|
|Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||14||6||25||9||39||0||0||2||0||16|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank||7||4||13||5||21||0||1||1||0||8|
|Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||0||2||0||0||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|Assam||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||11||5||19||7||28||1||1||1||1||7|
|Bihar||Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank||18||9||32||12||49||1||1||1||1||12|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||8||4||14||5||21||1||1||0||0||5|
|Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||1||0||0||3||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|Gujarat||Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||29||63||115||42||177||4||7||1||5||61|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank||3||2||7||2||10||0||0||0||0||3|
|Haryana||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||19||0||27||10||44||1||1||1||1||10|
|Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||13||7||24||9||36||1||1||1||1||9|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Ellaquai Dehati Bank||1||2||4||2||6||0||1||0||0||1|
|J & K Grameen Bank||16||7||25||9||41||0||3||5||0||9|
|Jharkhand||Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Gramin Bank||20||9||33||12||50||1||1||1||1||12|
|Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank||17||9||31||11||46||1||1||1||1||11|
|Kerala||Kerala Gramin Bank||9||1||23||9||44||1||1||1||0||9|
|Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||60||80||60||40||160||4||4||4||4||58|
|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Gramin Bank||19||24||51||18||77||0||3||3||1||27|
|Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||2||1||5||2||10||0||0||0||0||2|
|Manipur||Manipur Rural Bank||0||1||1||0||3||0||0||0||0||1|
|Meghalaya||Meghalaya Rural Bank||0||11||1||0||12||0||0||0||0||0|
|Mizoram||Mizoram Rural Bank||2||11||2||2||4||0||0||1||0||1|
|Nagaland||Nagaland Rural Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Odisha||Odisha Gramya Bank||29||40||20||9||81||1||2||2||2||18|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Puducherry||Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank||2||1||3||1||5||0||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab||Punjab Gramin Bank||20||0||13||7||32||0||1||1||0||7|
|Rajasthan||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||20||15||24||6||54||1||1||2||1||17|
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||20||15||24||12||49||1||1||1||1||17|
|Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu Grama Bank||25||13||46||17||69||2||2||2||1||24|
|Telangana||Telangana Grameena Bank||18||8||31||11||47||1||1||1||0||17|
|Tripura||Tripura Gramin Bank||3||6||0||2||9||0||0||0||0||3|
|Uttar Pradesh||Baroda UP Gramin Bank||60||3||77||29||117||3||3||3||2||29|
|Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank||21||1||27||10||40||1||1||1||1||14|
|Prathama UP Gramin Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||2||0||1||0||6||0||0||0||1||1|
|West Bengal||Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||18||8||13||1||12||1||1||1||0||0|
|Uttar Banga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||11||5||19||7||28||0||1||1||1||10|
|Address||IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,|
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
|Phone Number||1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566|
Dear Friends, if you have any queries regarding this recruitment. Let us know by the comments below. Our Team will surely help and answer your question as soon as possible. Also, we can help you if you are not able to login/ fill online form, registration, old registration number recover, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.