JEE Main Examination will start from 1 September 2020 till 6 September 2020, in two shifts – Morning (9 AM to 12 Noon) and Evening (3 PM to 6 PM). The exam was postponed from April to July then finally it is happening in September 2020. Here, we will be discussing Day-1 Paper-I question paper, question and answers, difficulty level and discuss expected cut-off marks.
In JEE (Main) 2020, total 8.58 lakh candidates are going to appear in CBT Exam. This year due to COVID-19, the students have to follow Examination Instruction, Rules, and NTA SOP, at the time of attending the examination.
JEE (Main) 2020 Paper-I 1 Sept 2020 Shift-I and Shift-II Question Paper (Download.PDF) Discussion/ Question & Solution – Chapter Wise, Topics weightage/ questions.
Soon, after the exam is finished on 1 September 2020, JEE Main Paper-I Analysis/ Discussion will start on Coaching Centers i.e. Aakash, Resonance, Allen, BYJUS, Vedantu, UnAcademy, ExtraMarks, CareerPoint, FIITJEE etc.
JEE (Main) 2020 Dress Code & COVID-19 Instructions
Here are the NTA rules for JEE Main, also check the Dress Code for Boys/ Girls (Is Geans/ Kurta, Full Shirt, Kurta Pajama, Ear Ring, Pendant etc.) are allowed or not. Check COVID-19 SOP/ Rules for Exam Hall. Necessary items to take (Mask/ Sanitizers, Glovers etc).
- You need to carry exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card, etc. Please refer Admit Card for more details)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- You should not carry Blank Paper (A4) with you. The Exam Centers will given you 5 A4 Blank paper for rough work.
- Carry additional photograph, to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- You should carry a Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) (In case you have a large bottle, that can also be accepted.
- This time, you are also allowed to carry a Personal transparent water bottle (Translucent water bottle are also allowed).
JEE Main 2020 Paper I Analysis
A total of 8.58 lakh students had registered for JEE Main 2020. The Shift-1 (Morning) exam was held from 9 AM to 12 Noon. It was conducted on Computer (Computer Based Test).
JEE Main (1 Sept 2020– Morning Shift)
- Will be available after the exam
JEE Main 2020 Paper II Analysis
For the JEE Main 2020 Paper-II for Architecture Course, here is the Paper Analysis of Shift-I and II.
- Mathematics and General Aptitude section were conducted in CBT mode.
- The drawing Test was conducted in Pen-Paper mode
The issue on the Online CBT Test/ Technical Error/ Server Issue.
- Will be Available after Exam