MDU Rohtak Admission 2020-21 MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY ROHTAK in UG & PG Courses – MDU ROHTAK B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/M.Tech/ M.Pharma @www.mdurohtak.ac.in website. – ADMIT CARD JULY 2020-2017 SESSION DOWNLOAD
The Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak has issued an official notice regarding admission in undergraduate & postgraduate courses for the 2020-21 academic session. Fill online MD University Rohtak B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ MTech/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ DIPLOMA at admission.mdu.ac.in website. For M.Tech admission, the last date is 7th August 2020. The brochure is available online/ offline mode after paying Rs. 100/- INR. The counseling and admission 1st/ 2nd List shall be available at the official website. The notice regarding counselling vacant seat shall remain vacant, but no relaxation shall be given to such a candidate who doesn’t appear at fixed dates.
Check out the critical important date for Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Admission 2020-21 in Certificate/Diploma/Professional and other U.G. Courses being run in the affiliated Colleges/ Institutes for the session 2020-21
Six-year Integrated, Five-year Integrated/Honours and Four year UG Programs in the University Teaching Departments/Institutes/Centres
|Opening date of registration||15.07.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form||07.08.2020|
|Online display of 1st merit list (The selected Candidates will be required to deposit the fee through online mode i.e., by means of only Debit Card/Net Banking upto 18.08.2020||14.08.2020|
|Online display of 2nd merit list (The selected Candidates will be required to deposit the fee through online mode i.e., by means of only Debit Card/Net Banking upto 23.08.2020||21.08.2020|
|Online display of 3rd merit list (The selected Candidates will be required to deposit the fee through online mode i.e., by means of only Debit Card/Net Banking upto 28.08.2020||25.08.2020|
|Commencement of Classes||01.09.2020|
Post-Graduate Programs in the University Teaching Departments/Institutes/Centres
|Opening date of registration||24.07.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form||14.08.2020|
|Online display of 1st merit list (The selected Candidates will be required to deposit the fee through online mode i.e., by means of only Debit Card/Net Banking upto 27.08.2020||23.08.2020|
|Online display of 2nd merit list (The selected Candidates will be required to deposit the fee through online mode i.e., by means of only Debit Card/Net Banking upto 01.09.2020||30.08.2020|
|Online display of 3rd merit list (The selected Candidates will be required to deposit the fee through online mode i.e., by means of only Debit Card/Net Banking upto 05.09.2020||03.09.2020|
|Commencement of classes||01.09.2020|
Online/On-campus classes schedule will be as per the instructions received from the State Government due to on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
Programs offered by UTDs
M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Biotechnology, Microbial Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Agricultural Biotechnology, Botany, Genetics, Food Technology, Medical Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, M.Sc. Math with Computer Science. M.A. in Education, English, Hindi, Journalism and Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Economics, Public Administration, History, Defence & Strategic Studies, Psychology, Applied Psychology, Geography, Political Science Sociology, Music (Vocal), Music (Instrumental), Fine Art (Drawing and Painting),Yoga Science. M. Tech in CSE, Software Engineering, ECE, Manufacturing and Automation, Biotechnology, ME & M. Tech. Computer Science. M. Pharma. (Industrial Pharmacy), Pharmaceutics (Drug Regulatory Affairs), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology. MBA (General), MBA (Hons.), MBA (Business Economics), LLB (Hons.) 3-years, LLM and LLM (SFS), M.Com, M.Ed. Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Master of Tourism and Travel Management, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry) and M. Lib. I. Sc.
Programs offered by MDU-CPAS, Gurugram
MBA 2-year, LLB (Hons.) 3-year, LLM (first shift) and LLM (second shift)
Separate online applications form is required to be submitted by the candidates for supernumerary seats for various categories in the University Teaching Departments and MDU-CPAS, Gurugram (except the Courses covered under AICTE/NCTE/BCI/PCI).
HOW TO FILL MDU ROHTAK ADMISSION 2020 FORM
The candidate must have scanned passport photo, signature/ mobile number & email id (mandatory). The size of photos is given below.
- Size of the photo image must be less than 50 KB
- Size of the signature image must be less than 30 KB
- Size of Thumb Impression must be less than 50 KB.
The applicant must read information from: http://mdurohtak.ac.in/info/information_brochure.html.
- Maximum four courses can be selected per admission.
- Fill all Qualification Details which you have completed past till date in the first Registration Process.
- Download Challan/ and edit your Personal, Address, Educational Details, Employment Details, Photo and Signature.
- Further no change can be made with application form after payment.
RESERVATION OF SEATS/ PERCENTAGE
If you are willing to get admission in Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak for 2020-21 academic session in UG/ PG (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) and Diploma/ PG Diploma/ Certificate courses. Check out the OBC/ SC/ ST/ General/ Rajasthan/ Haryana state MDU Rohtak affiliated college seats & weightage.
|(a) All India Category seats (including Haryana State) (AIO)||15% of the sanctioned intake|
|(b) State Quota||85% of the sanctioned intake|
|(b-1) Haryana Open General Category (HOGC)||30% of the State Quota i.e. 25.5% of total intake|
|(b-2) Reserved Categories of Haryana||70% of State Quota i.e. 59.5% of total intake|
|Scheduled Caste of Haryana (SC)||20% of State Quota (17% of total intake)|
|Backwards Classes of Haryana (A) (BCA)||16% of State Quota (13.6% of total intake)|
|Backwards Classes of Haryana (B) (BCB)||11% of State Quota (9.35% of total intake)|
|Special Backward Classes of Haryana (SBC)||10% of State Quota (8.5% of total intake)|
|Economically Backward Person in the General Caste Category of Haryana (EBP)||10% of State Quota (8.5% of total intake)|
|Physically handicapped of Haryana (PH)||3% of State Quota (2.55% of total intake)|
MDU Rohtak Merit List & Marks
|a)||Candidates who have passed qualifying exam from any of the State Universities in the State of Haryana except candidates to be admitted against All India Quota.||5|
|b)||NCC ‘C’/ ‘G’ Part-II Certificate, and Scouts and Guides decorated with the President’s Award.||5|
|c)||Certificate of Merit for Youth Red Cross/NSS/MFLP awarded by the University/State Govt.||5|
|d)||Securing 1stposition at University Inter-Zonal/Inter-University North-Zonal/National/State/Inter-State Youth Festivals in either individual or group items.||5|
|e)||NCC ‘B’ Certificate||3|
|f)||Passing Matric and /or 10+2 examinations as regular student from Govt. /Govt. aided Schools situated in rural area of Haryana except candidates to be admitted against All India Quota. (Subject to production of certificate as per Annexure-G.)||5|
|g)||Donating blood atleast five times for social cause in a Govt./Govt. approved Blood Bank. (Candidates claiming blood donation weightage must submit certificate issued by the Red Cross Society/Official Blood Bank)||5|
|h)||Candidates having passed Hons. Program in the subject and seeking admission to concerned PG Program||5|
|i)||10 marks shall be given to the candidates who have passed graduation with Statistics as a main subject and weightage of 5 marks shall be given to the candidates who have passed graduation with Mathematics as a main subject for admission to M.Sc. (Statistics)||10/5|
Weightage to the sports candidates will be given on the following graded scale:
Grade Weightage A-3 5 A-4 4 B-2 3 C-4 2.5 C-5 2 D 0
Candidates claiming sports weightage must submit a certificate issued by the Director of Sport of the State concerned including grade. Certificate from any other Authority will not be considered.
MDU ROHTAK 2020-21 ADMISSION COURSES LIST
- Mater in Arts (M.A).: Education, English, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Defence & Strategic Studies, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Psychology, Applied Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Fine Arts, Music (Vocal & Instrumental) Sangeet Shiromani Diploma in Harmonium and Sangeet Shiromani Diploma in Table, P.G.Diploma in Yoga Science and P.G.Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Mater in Science (M.Sc.): Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Agricultural Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Medical Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Science, Environmental Biotechnology, Food Technology, Genetics, Forensic Science, Microbiology, Microbial Biotechnology, Zoology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics and Mathematics with Computer Science.
- M.Com, M.P.Ed.(including affiliated Colleges), B.P.Ed., LL.B (Hons.) 3-year (Morning/Evening), LL.B (Hons.)5 year, LL.M (Morning/Evening), MBA (Business Economics), MBA (Hans.), MBA(Gen.). MBA-5 Year, BUM, BHM & CT„
- B.Pharmacy. M .Lib. & Information Science. MFA-6 Year. MA (Hons.) 5-Year in English, Economics, Public Administration, M.Sc. (Hons.) 5-Year Mathematics, M.Com (Hons.) 5-Year, – Master of Hotel Management Catering Technology-5 Year, PG Diploma in Translation (English-Hindi), Certificate Courses in bioinformatics, Pharmaco-Informatics, Phylo-Genomics and P.G.Diploma in Bioinformatics.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engg. (Manufacturing & Automation), Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, (M.Tech Computer Science in the Department of Computer Science & Applications Department).
- M.Pharma in Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics(Drug Regulatory Affairs), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, 2-Year Master in Tourism & Travel Management and 2-Year Master in Hotel
- Management & Catering Technology, Diploma in French Certificate Course in French, Spanish and Chinese and B.Pharmacy LEET}
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) (Centralized Admissions including Affiliated Colleges)
- Master of Philosophy in Mathematics, Commerce, History, Public Administration, Psychology, Hindi, Sociology, Education, Journalism & Mass Communication, English, Geography, Statistics, Physical Education, Political Science, Sanskrit, Economics, Defence & Strategic Studies, Music(Vocal & Instrumental), P.G. Diploma in Guidance & Counselling, P.G.Diploma in Human Resource Competencies and P.G.Diploma in School Psychology.
- LL.B (Hons) 5-Year, LL.B (Hans.) 3-Year, LL.M, MBA (Gen).
- Merit list of all the eligible candidates shall be prepared as per criteria given in the Prospectus and shall be displayed on the University website on the dates given in the Prospectus.
- If two or more candidates secure identical marks in the merit, the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
- Counseling for admission to the programs will be held through online mode as per the Counseling Schedule given in the Prospectus. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
- The scanned copies of certificates/testimonials of all the examinations passed by the candidate from 10th standard onwards/other documents including documents for claiming weightage and latest Character Certificate should be uploaded on the website while filling online application form. The Admission Committee will check the eligibility of the candidate. This Committee shall have the power to reject any certificate not considered valid. In case, the candidate is not found eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- All eligible candidates shall be required to pay the fee online through Debit Card/ Net banking on the dates mentioned in the prospectus failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Counseling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
- Seats, remaining vacant after every round of counseling, shall be displayed on the website of University.
- Those candidates, who do not get admission in first round of counseling, shall be eligible for admission in subsequent rounds, if seats are available.
- Seats, remaining vacant in first round of counseling, will be filled up in the subsequent rounds of counseling.
- Admission on the seats earmarked for Kashmiri Migrants/NRIs/Sports quota/ Cultural activities quota/any other reserved quota will be made on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination. However, these seats will not be filled if the candidates in these categories are not available.
CONTACT & ADDRESS
Admission/Online Registration Enquiry Nos. (from 9-00 a.m. to 5-00 p.m. on all working days)
For admission 01262-393560 (Academic Branch, University Secretariat) – (For general information about Admissions)
General Enquiry (general Information about University, forms sale, posts etc.): 01262- 393361
Admission Enquiry, Academic Branch (General Information about admission): 01262-393580
University Computer Centre: (Online Registration/Technical Support) : 01262-393325,393326,393596 [email protected]
For Online Registration: 01262-3933251/ 393326/ 393596.
E-mail [email protected]
|MDU Rohtak Admission 2020 e-Prospectus||Check Here|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 2020-21 Online Form||Check Here|