Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form | Download Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Notification | Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Amount for PG (Engineering, Medical, Arts, Commerce, Management) Loan/ Scholarship
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2020-21 Fill Application Form: Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is a non-profit organization. It offers scholarship programs for the candidates who are planning to take admission in the postgraduate course (PG). The scholarship is offered to merit holders only. After having Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship, candidates can have their post-graduation either in any India or Abroad Institute. This scholarship is offered in the field of Management, Architecture, Social Sciences and Humanities, Applied Sciences, and Pure Sciences. The candidates who want to pursue post-graduation degree can apply for this by filling an application form on or before the last date.
|Article About||Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship|
|Year (Academic Session)||2020-21|
|Organization||Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship|
|Availability of Forms||August 2020|
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form
For the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship, only those candidates can apply whose age is below 30 years. The candidates who fulfill the age criteria and have completed their graduation from a reputed institution of India can send their scholarship application. The Foundation will shortlist the application received by them. The scholarship amount will be given to candidates only after receiving the visa.
- Indian nationals, residing in India
- Students below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2020
- Graduates of an accredited Indian University (students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
- Students planning to pursue postgraduate studies at top ranking institutions from Fall 2020
- Students who have applied and are awaiting acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply. The award of the scholarship is subject to securing admission
How to apply
The Candidates those are interested in taking part in this scholarship program must satisfy all the eligibility criteria dictated below:
- The mode of application for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is online
- The candidates will do the registration at
- After registration, User id and password will send to the registered email id.
- The application fees is Rs 500 which is payable either through net banking or DD
- After paying application fees, candidates have to fill the application form
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission
- The starting of filling the online application form for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship: To be announced
- Last date for filling online application form: Updated Soon
For more details, candidates can click here.