- National Health Mission NHM Maharashtra State Health Society notification to recruit 9592 CHO Community Health Officer Post.
- Candidate has to fill offline form - last date is 23 February 2019. Download NRHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment Form.
National Health Mission, State Health Society NRHM Maharashtra Mumbai issued recruitment advertisement for CHO Community Health Officer Post in various district NHM Health and Wellness Centres. The candidate with BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) are eligible to apply for the NHM CHO Vacancy Feb 2019.
The candidate has to send filled application form to the District Health Officer, Zila Parishad (LIST IS GIVEN BELOW).
The selection is based on the final year marks obtained in BAMS Exam. There will be no recruitment examination. The candidates holding higher qualification will be eligible for maximum of 5% additional marks (PG Diploma –
2% & PG degree- 5%).
The age criteria for the open category will be 38 years and for reserved categories, it will be 43 years. Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employees.
NRHM Maharashtra CHO Vacancy 2019
|Name of Post||Place of Posting||Salary & Incentive|
Community Health Officer (CHO) at Health sub-centre (Health and Wellness Centre)
TOTAL VACANCIES: 9592
||Salary Rs. 25,000/- per
month consolidated +
performance-based incentive upto Rs.15000/-
- The selected candidates will be initially sent for six months of training at any Hospital in the state.
- Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month during the training period.
- After completion of six months, training candidate will have to appear for exit exam. Candidate successfully
completing the exit exam will be appointed as Community Health Officer at sub centres in the same or the nearby district as per vacancy.
NHM Maharashtra CHO – Application Form
National Health Mission, State Health Society Maharashtra Mumbai issued recruitment advertisement for CHO (Community Health Officer).
The eligible candidate has to fill the offline application form. You can download the prescribed NHM CHO Form from the official website or Sarkari Mama website.
Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with a photograph and one set of self-attested photocopies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply
|Last date to accept the application form||23 February 2019|
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
|Advt Link & Application Form||https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/HWC%20Advertisment%20final.pdf|
|NHM Maharashtra Admit Card||Coming Soon!!|
|Exam Result||Coming Soon!!|