NTA IIFT Admit Card 2020: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE IIFT MBA (IB) Session 2020-2022 entrance exam is all set to organize on 1 December 2020 via the Computer Based Test (CBT). NTA has released ADMIT CARD on 19 November 2019. You need to visit www.iift.nta.nic.in to download NTA MBA ADMIT CARD 2020.
Error/ Issue on NTA IIFT 2020 Admit card
Many students has reported that link in the official notice released on 19 November 2019 is not a valid link to download admit card. This link is of “https://ntajnu.nic.in” and there is no ADMIT CARD of IIFT.
We have reported this issue to the Controller of Examination at the National Testing Agency.
So, here we are providing complete information to download NTA IIFT MBA (IB) CBT Exam 2020 ADMIT CARD cum Hall Ticket.
In case there is any discrepancy, you need to contact the NTA IIFT Student Helpcenter/ Support team as soon as possible to rectify.
Brief Information: NTA IIFT Exam 2020
|Name of Entrance Examination||IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Date||1 Dec 2019|
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Admit Card||Announced (on 19 Nov 2019)|
Details in NTA IIFT 2020 Exam
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has International Business (IB) MBA entrance exam that will be conducted by National Testing Agency on 1 December 2019. As per the notice total 39,752 candidates in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
DRESS Code (Male/ Female)
NTA has asked the candidate to follow the DRESS CODE for NTA IIFT Exam 2020. Below is the allowed and not-allowed cloths/ dress code for NTA MBA (IB) Exam 2020.
Following is the DRESS CODE for NTA IIFT Exam 2020
- Candidates coming in customary/ religious dresses should report at the center before the exam starts
- Candidates are directed not to bring items that are not allowed at centres, as no place for safekeeping will be made available at the centres.
- Candidates are wearing light clothes which cannot be used for hiding any instruments or communication devices.
- Candidates have been advised to wear half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
- Candidates are wearing slippers, sandals and not shoes.
NOT ALLOWED ITEMS in NTA IIFT MBA IB Exam 2020
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Ether items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, Brooch etc. should be carefully checked.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth device etc.
- You have to carry original Admit card along with the ID proof
- Follow the instruction given in admit card.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein,
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
NTA IIFT 2020 Student Helpcenter/ Support
Having issue in the admit card, here you can contact the NTA IIFT Student Helpdesk and solve your issue.
NTA IIFT 2020 Helpdesk: 0120-6895200 (Operational 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM during working days)
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://iift.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx” icon=”” target=”false”]Admit Card – Download[/button]