Punjab National Bank PNB FASTag Customer Care Number & Support: National Payments Corporation of India has developed NECT (National Electronic Toll Collection) system in which the vehicle owners can use FASTag so that tag reader at the plaza can detect RFID Tag and toll amount is deducted automatically when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza. PNB FASTag is a live member since the year 2017 onwards. Punjab National Bank is NETC FASTag Acquirer and Issuer.
PNB FASTag Fee & Charges
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Online FASTag registration is available now. Vehicle owners have to choose FASTag as per their Vehicle Class.
- Security Fee: Rs 200/-
- Threshold deposit: Rs 100/-
- FASTag Issuance Fee: Rs 100/- (Joining Fee)
PNB FASTag Customer Care
From 1 December 2019, FASTag is mandatory as per the NHAI. In case, you are using the PNB FASTag on your vehicle and facing issue. It is very frustrating when you have enough funds on the FASTag Wallet/ threshold amount. Here, we are providing PNB FASTag Customer Care Number, NHAI Toll Plaza FASTag Complaint.
PNB Bank FASTag Helpline Number (Customer Care)
Here are a few complaints registered by the FASTag Customers:-
Following are the major complaint registered by the customers:-
- Toll Plaza is not accepting FASTag
- There is no Separate LANE/ Counter for FASTag/ RFID.
- Not allowing LOCAL VEHICLE
- Deducted more TOLL (Returning) Single+Double.
- Toll Plaza no supporting monthly pass.
- My FASTag is blacklisted
- Not able to recharge/ load money in FASTag
- My FASTag is not able to read at Toll Plaza.
- Asking for CASH Toll, Complaint
- Taking too much time even I am having valid FASTag
- Toll Collector behavior is very rude, harassment/ misconduct/ discourteous complaint.
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag
- PNB FASTag Fee & Charges SBI FASTag Fee & Charges
PNB FASTag Customer Support
|Via Email Support||[email protected]|
|Via Toll-Free Number||18004196610|
|NHAI/ IHMCL Email Help||[email protected]|
|PNB FASTag||Online Complaint & Helpdesk|
Lost / Stolen /Damaged Tags: If the Tag is lost or stolen, the Tag Member must file a report with the local police and should be able to produce a copy of the police report upon request by Punjab National Bank. The Tag Member must immediately report the loss/ theft over the telephone to Customer Care and /or lodge a complaint. Customer Care shall, upon adequate verification, hotlist/cancel/suspend the Tag and terminate all facilities in relation thereto during working hours on a working day following the receipt of such intimation and on the request of the Tag Member and shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused to the Tag Member in this regard
Applied for PNB fastag about a month ago but haven’t received it yet👎
Please call to the customer care of PNB and ask the status. You can also download the PNB FASTag App to check the status of FASTag.
My PNB Fasttag account number is ID A19931 Yesterday in a toll gate I got the message that the tag is black listed. Please help.
not working new fastag HR20AT5818. (607859001006705)
plz arrange resolve the following issue