Rajasthan India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 | India Post RECTT/1-41/GDS/2019/CH. III Notification for Rajasthan GDS Bharti 3262 Post | Selection Process Gramin Dak Sevak in Rajasthan Coronavirus Bharti | Check Eligibility Age Limit/ Education & Merit List (Cut-Off 10th Class Percentage) Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Post Officer.
Rajasthan circle (Cycle II) notification released for a total 3262 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). All the eligibility candidate has to apply using the online application form. You need to visit http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx and Click on “Rajasthan GDS Vacancy 2020” Fill the Form. Here, we are providing the selection process and other important information that candidate must know before filling online form.
Rajasthan India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti June 2020
|Name of Dept.||India Post|
|Name of Post|
|Total Vacancy||3262 Post|
|Mode of Selection||Based on 10th Board Percentage/ Marks|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Registration Start Date||22.06.2020 Onwards|
Salary of GDS India Post
Check the Monthly Salary of India Post (Post Office) Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master:-
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
(ii) However, in respect of GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level-I of the respective category.
Eligibility for Rajasthan GDS Vacancy 2020
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 22.06.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
|Sl.No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Basic Computer Training
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Selection Process @Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
If the SAME Marks/ Percentage
In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per the cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of the prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select an appropriate Board based on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognized the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
|Online Application||Check Here|
|India Post Form Fee||Pay Fee Online|