AMU Aligarh Student Helpdesk | Online Complaint AMU Helpdesk for Marksheet, Migration, Admission Form 2020-21 | UG, PG Admission in Aligarh Muslim University Online Form | AMU Online Toll-Free for Hostel, Reval Form, Degree, Diploma
Aligarh Muslim University is a public university under UGC, New Delhi. AMU Aligarh is a fully residential university having 13 faculties, 7 constituent colleges (5 colleges academic programs), 15 Centres, 3 Institutes, 10 schools. AMU has also opened faculty of International Studies, University’s Faculty of Theology has two departments, one for the Shi’a school of thought and another for the Sunni school of thought.
Due to COVID-19 Lockdown, AMU has postponed admission dates. Now, you can fill online application for admission in AMU B.A BSc BCom MA MCom MSc BBA BCA Diploma, PG Diploma, etc.
AMU Admission 2020-21 Online Registration started. The mode of admission is ONLINE APPLICATION FORM only. Download Information Bulleting “Prospectus Admission 2020-21 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma”.
Help Desk : Phone: 09105533111, Timings: 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM (working days only) Online Examination Forms for Semester based courses are available now
Online Examination are likely to be held only after 10.07.2020. Online Examinations for backlog/arrear papers may be held from 05.07.2020 to 10.07.2020.
AMU Helpdesk Contact AMU Student Helpline Number
- Miscellaneous Application Forms
- Duplicate Marksheet
- Duplicate Marksheet may not ordinarily be issued within two months of the issue of Original Marksheet.
- A fee of Rs. 50/- shall be charged for the issue of every duplicate marksheet.
- A separate application shall be required to be submitted for the issue of duplicate mark sheet for separate examination years.
- The duplicate mark sheet will ordinarily be issued within a week of submitting the application complete in all respects.
- The University will not be responsible for delay in issuing the marksheet due to wrong information of incomplete details furnished by the applicant.
- The application for the issued of duplicate marksheet shall not be entertained without a certificate from the Provost that the candidate already been issued his / her original marksheet.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate: Download Form Pdf
- Application for Second Copy of Degree/Diploma/Certificate: Download Form (The Second copy of degree/diploma/certificate will be handed over only to
the candidate or be sent by Registered Post.)
- Transcript (Academic Record): Download Form
- Transcript (Marks/Grades): Download Form
- Migration: Download Form (The migration certificate will be handed over only either to the candidate or his/her authorized representative holding a permanent position in AMU, on the production of documentary proof of identity or will be sent by registered post to the address mentioned in the relevant column. (If postage stamps worth Rs.40/- with three self-addressed slip of 9×4 cms. size are enclosed.)
- Provisional Certificate: Download Form
- Continuation/Re-Admission/Examination Form: Download Form (This portal (OEPS) is meant for the use of already enrolled bonafide students of the University. Your Enrolment No. is your User ID for Sign In, use the Password created during the Sign Up process on this portal. The portal may undergo for routine maintenance work during 10:00 PM IST to 09:00 AM IST every day. During this period Sign In and Sign Up will be closed.
- Books and Manuals
- Ordinances (Academic)
- Students’ Conduct & Discipline
- Examination (Control of Unfair Means & Disorderly Conduct) Regulations: Download Forn
- Annual Convocation
- Picture Gallery
- Re-Evaluation Form: Download Form Every application for Re-evaluation along with a Cash Receipt/State Bank Challan of Rs. 300/- for each paper should reach the Office of the Controller of Examination within 10 days after the issue of the marksheet. However, in genuine cases, the Controller of Examination may condone the delay upto 10 days
AMU Admission 2020-21 Helpline Number
The Admission Form for Session 2020-21 is now available online.
Due to COVID19 Pandemic university wifi not re-open for students before 1st August, 2020 and keeping in view the health and safety of students no fresh entry will be given to students in university hostels before 1st August, 2020 and students should not make any travel arrangements to come to the university. Further guidance will be given around 15th July, 2020 as per the COVID19 situation.
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of International Studies
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Studies & Research
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
- Faculty of Unani Medicine
- Secondary & Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations
In the suppression of the notice bearing number 91/COE/Sectt dated 28.04.2020, It is hereby notified that for facilitating and expediting redressal of queries from students the Help Desk has been reconstituted as under:
|02.||Timings||9:00 AM to 1:30 PM 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM Not available on holidays and Sundays.|
|03.||[email protected] (for registration & examination)
[email protected] (for admission purpose)
[email protected] (for foreign and NRI students)
IT – Help Desk of Prof. M. N. Farooqui Computer Centre is a technology adoption support facility for Campus Users of AMU, it facilitates answering of technical queries and also offers Remote Support related to central IT Services of University for all registered Users.
|Online Admission Form||Check Here|
|AMU Exam/ Admission Portal||Check Here|
AMU Aligarh Info
|Company Name||AMU Aligarh|
|Business Info||Admission, Exam, Admit Card, Result, Merit,|
AMU Aligarh Customer Care
|Phone Number||05712700935, 05712706152, 09105533111, 05712700920 / Ask of Extension 3659 or 3660|
|Email Id||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Grievance Cell Info|
|Address||IT Help Desk Computer Centre Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh|