PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Customer Care 24×7 Online Complaint (Helpdesk) | Submit PM JAY Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana Report Complaint Against Hospital | Report Complaint – Not providing free treatment, Registration Amount/ Refund
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana of the Government of India to provide free access to healthcare for 40% of people in the country. People using the program access their own primary care services from a family doctor.
PM-JAY Mobile App data not found- link Adhaar, Ration Card, hospitals empanelled not in list, No Registration Online, E-Card Issue, Duplicate, Lost, Status of PMJAY Card, Balance Limit Check Online
Key Features of PM-JAY:
- The world’s largest health insurance/ assurance scheme fully financed by the government.
- It provides cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private empanelled hospitals in India.
- Coverage: Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- Provides cashless access to health care services for the beneficiary at the point of service.
- No restrictions on family size, age or gender.
- All pre-existing conditions are covered from day one.
- Covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnostics and medicines.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country.
- Services include approximately 1,393 procedures covering all the costs related to treatment, including but not limited to drugs, supplies, diagnostic services, physician’s fees,
room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges etc.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed for the healthcare services at par with the private hospitals
PM-JAY Ayushman Bharat Helpline Number
|Article About||PM Modi Ayushman Bharat Helpdesk Online Complaint|
|Govt Scheme||Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narandra Modi|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year|
|Online Complaint||Check Here|
Online Complaint – Ayushman Bharat
- Not getting Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY Card
- Not accepting Ayushman Bharat Card
- Asking for Admission Charges/ Registration Fee
- Ayushman Bharat Card declined
- Activate Ayushman Bharat Card
- Hospital asking for Money for treatment
- Admit for Surgery, Hospitalization, OPD, IPD, Blood Test, Lab Test, X-Ray Charge Cash/ Debit/ PhonePe/ Credit Card Payment
- Not accepting Ayushman Bharat Card for Lab Test.
Note: Submit Online Complaint/ Check Treatment Cost – Report Hospital/ Doctor Complaint under PM Ayushman Bharat Mission/ Yojana.
PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Customer Care
|Phone Number||14555, 1800111565|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Grievance Cell Info|
|Address||7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001|
PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Info
|Company Name||PMJAY Ayushman Bharat|
|Business Info||PMJAY, Ayushman Bharat Mission, Ayushman Bharat Yojana, PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Mobile App||Andorid App ||