Helpdesk of MGNREGA List 2020 – Online Complaint NREGA Job Card: Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 is the Right to Work aims at enhancing the livelihood security of people in rural areas by guaranteeing hundred days of wage employment in unskilled manual work. Under the PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, Govt. of India has directed State to produce products.
Facing Problem in Gram Panchayat for Applying New Job Card/ Wages/ Salary or New Work Demand. You can contact the Helpdesk of NREGA/ MGNREGA.
NREGA Job Card www.nrega.nic.in Portal Error Helpdesk
The NREGA Portal www.nrega.nic.in is down, Migrant Worker are not able to search their Job Card Details Online. Also, the Grievance Cell/ Helpdesk regarding new Job Card Application/ Registration is not accepted in Gram Panchayat. We are providing NREGA Job Card Helpline Number/ Customer Care Support where you can register your complaint Online.
- The service is unavailable.
- Database is nots ready, Please try after sometime.
- Technical Error
NREGA Job Card Helpdesk – Online Complaint
After losing Jobs in Coronavirus Lockdown, the Govt. of India has asked State Govt to issue MGNREGA JOB CARD to all the workers/ shramik who needs/ search of Jobs. The UP, Bihar, Rajashtan, MP and Jharkhand Govt is also creating Skill Mapping of Migrants so that they can get Jobs as per their SKILL Sets.
Here are some of the Complaints you may report or get help:-
NREGA Job Card Complaint
Here are some of the Complaints you can choose from. The Gram Sevak/ Patwari/ Sarpanch not helping for new NREGA Job Card.
- Gram Panchayat not registering
- Job card not issued
- Job Card not given to the workers
Demand for work
- Not registering demand
- Not giving dated receipt
- No work Available
- Not allocating within 5 K.m.
- Not giving TA/DA for work site > 5 K.m.
- Not allocating on time
- Delay in payment
- Partial payment
- No Payment
- Improper method used
- Work not created
- No health facility
- salary not given to semiskilled/skilled
- Unemployment Allowances not paid
- Not accepting application
- No timely measurement
- Improper Measurement
- Engineer not coming for measurement
- Measurement Equipment is not available
|1||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||Rajender Pal||9434270703|
|2||ANDHRA PRADESH||Shashi Bhushan Kumar IAS|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||K Vidya sagar||9652220228|
|3||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||Sanyeeb Das||9436058433|
|5||BIHAR||Pranav Ku Chaudhary||9430059457|
|BIHAR||Aditya Kr. Das||9431818391|
|7||GOA||Mr. Gurudatta (North Goa )||9764599548|
|GOA||Mr. Gautam (South Goa)||9850783469|
|GUJARAT||Yogiraj Shete (SNO)||8128677051|
|GUJARAT||Shri. G. V. Shotriye (Dy. Engg)||8128676333|
|10||HIMACHAL PRADESH||Sandeep Kumar||9418175934|
|11||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||R.K. Badyal||9419157934|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Mohd Amin Shah||9697004541, 9596374541|
|12||JHARKHAND||Pankaj Kumar Rana||8986835553|
|13||KARNATAKA||Priyanka Mary Francis IAS||9480866666|
|KARNATAKA||V M Mahesh||9480850066|
|KARNATAKA||Shri. Thejeshwar C||9480850070|
|KARNATAKA||Smt. Ashwini C K||9480850060|
|15||MADHYA PRADESH||Ovais Ahmed||9425005575|
|16||MAHARASHTRA||Sunil Surya Rao||9987017231|
|MANIPUR||Er.Aribam Dayananda Sharma||9774209613|
|MIZORAM||Helen Zochhingpuii Zote||8794039944|
|21||ORISSA||Dr. Gitanjali Mishra||9777956263|
|ORISSA||Srimant Kumar Samal||9437948218|
|28||UTTAR PRADESH||AMIT SRIVASTAVA||9454465001|
|30||WEST BENGAL||Rajarshi Roy||8697748391|
NREGA Ombudsman/ Complaint – Action/ Process
- On receipt of the complaint, Ombudsman may refer the complaint to the appropriate MGNREGA authority (Project Director, DWMA /Programme Officer) for disposal within seven (7) days. In the event of failure of the MGNREGA authority (Project Director, DWMA / Programme Officer) to dispose of the complaint the matter may be taken up by the Ombudsman for disposal.
- When facts of the case are admitted by the parties, the Ombudsman shall dispose the case in accordance with the requirements of the MGNREG Act, Rules and Guidelines.
- If the facts are not admitted by the parties in a case, Ombudsman may pass an award after affording the parties a reasonable opportunity to present their case. The ombudsman shall be guided by the evidence placed before him/her by the parties, the reports of social audits, if any, the provisions of MGNREG Act and Scheme and practice, directions, and instructions issued by the State Government or the Central Government from time to time and such other factors which in his/her opinion are necessary in the interest of justice.
- The Ombudsman may conduct a spot investigation in case it is required, to enable the matter to be disposed of satisfactorily; A spot investigation shall be conducted with advance notice to all parties and to the local Gram Panchayat.
- However, if the Ombudsman is of the view that a surprise inspection is essential to unravel the truth, he/she may visit the spot after informing the Programme Officer of the location. .
- The ombudsman shall attend the public hearing of social audit as far as practicable and suo moto take on file all cases where due entitlements are not provided for disposal as per these guidelines.
MGNREGA Customer Care
|Grievance Cell Info|
|Address||Room No. 162, 1st Floor, Krishi Bhawan, Dr Rajendra Prasad Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110001|
|Business Info||NREGA Job Card, Migrant Worker Jobs|
|Mobile App||Andorid App ||