Uttar Pradesh COVID-19 Vaccination Registration: Search UP Health Dept Corona Vaccine List on CoWIN Portal/ Mobile App. On 4 Dec 2020, PM Modi said that the Made in India COVID-19 Vaccine is ready with very good Clinical Trials results. After the Breakout of COVID-19, the world’s top Pharmaceutical & Research institutes were in the process to develop COVID-19 Vaccines.
From 16 Jan 2021 onwards 1st Phase of COVID-19 Vaccination will start. Check the List of Corona Vaccina Centers Near you on the official Health Dept website or CoWIN App.
India has confirmed 160 Crores Vaccine Dose three vaccines [Oxford/Sputnik/Novamax developed in India at Hyderabad, Pune, and Ahmedabad. In the All-party Meetings, PM Narendra Modi said after approval from the scientist. A complete digital program is ready to be implemented to distribute and provide vaccination to the people of India.
Uttar Prades CM Yogi Adhityanath is also very active on contact with CEntral Govt to launch the Vaccination. The planning has been done and a list of people for COVID-19 Vaccination has been created.
Uttar Pradesh COVID-19 Vaccine List, Search & Online Registration at NIC COVIN App – UP COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Form. Nearest Hospital List, Coronavirus Vaccine Finder Site (www.covidvaccinefinder.nic.in) or you can download COVIN Apk/ Andriod, iOS
PM Modi Visit @COVID-19 Vaccine Center
- Serum Institute, Pune
- Zydus Biotech Park, Ahmedabad
- Bharat Biotech, Hyderabad
Uttar Pradesh Coronavirus Vaccination List
|About Article||Uttar Pradesh List of COVID-19 Vaccination/ Center|
|Dept||Public Health Dept|
|Vaccination Process||After Approval from ICMR & Scientist|
|(Expected New Portal Govt)||www.covidvaccinefinder.nic.in|
UP COVID-19 Vaccination Registration
For the Vaccination, the Govt. of India and State Govt. has prepared the Plan of 1+2+27. Let’s understand it:-
- Stage-1: In Phase-I/ Stage-I, the Vaccine dose will be given to the Doctors, Nurse, Paramedical staff and Hospital staff. A total of 1 Crore+ people will get the Vaccination in this Phase. The list is already prepared and online COVIN Sofware (COVID-19 Vaccine Information Network) has been developed.
- Stage-2: In Phase-II or Stage-2, the Vaccine will be given to Home Gaurd, Police, Ambulance Drivers, Pharmacy Shops, Patient, People who are age 60+, Medical History people.
- Stage 3: People below 60 and Above 30
- Stage 4: People above 18 years of age
- Stage 5: Below 18 years of age but more than 5 years.
Note: New updates & News can be checked on the MoHFW Portal (https://www.mohfw.gov.in)
Download COWIN Mobile App
The National Informatics Centers, Govt. of India has developed a Software COVIN (CO-WIN) or CO-VIN Mobile App to track the Vaccination Process. It is a digital platform for vaccine administration and distribution (Covid-19 Vaccine Information Network CoVIN).
In the COVIN Mobile App, the Coordination is made between State & Central Govt and then State and District Level authorities and other stakeholders.
|Developed by||NIC eGov Mobile Apps or NIC|
|App Size||10 MB|
|Download App||CoWIN Mobile App – Complete Details|
Note: We will provide details regarding Uttar Pradesh COVID-19 Vaccination Cost, Centers, List of Hospital, COVID-19 Vaccine Registration (Dose-1/ 2).