Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee said that 16000 Primary Teacher Recruitment (Class 1st to 5th) before WB Election 2021. West Bengal Teacher Vacancy Nov 2020 Notification (PDF) for 16000 Teachers Post. Registration will open before 20 Nov 2020, all candidate has to read the official notification (i.e. Eligibility, Important Dates, WB TET 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, Exam Date, Recruitment Process, Cut-Off & Pay Scale 7th Pay Commission).
CM, West Bengal Mamata Banerjee announced big recruitment for Govt. Teachers (Primary Education) in West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. This is happening just before the State Legislative Election 2021.
WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 online Notification has been released by the West Bengal state government. The official department has released the vacancies of the WB Primary Teacher. The WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 has released from November 2020.
West Bengal Govt Teacher Vacancy 2020
WB Primary Teacher Vacancy/ Jobs 2020 is announed. Here is brief information.
|Article About||WB Primary Teachers Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Department||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|No. of Post||16000+|
|Name of Post||Primary Teacher|
|Class||1st to 5th Class|
|Recruitment Process||WB TET, Written Test|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Notification Release||Soon (Before 20 Nov 2020)|
WBSSC WBBPE Teacher Recruitment Notification 2020 Advertisement Date & Online Form details are available on the official website.
Pay Scale of West Bengal Primary Teachers: The Monthly Salary (after 7th Pay Commission) for the West Bengal Primary is Rs.5400- 25200+ GP. All candidate has to appear in the selection process proposed by West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Age limit:- The age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 40 years
Educational Qualifications for WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020
- The candidate must be Intermediate (10+2) with 50 % marks (45% for reserved category) from a recognized university.
- Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized Institute.
- Domicile of West Bengal State.
- Candidates must be qualified WB TET Primary Exam.
- Five yrs age relaxation for reserved category ( SC/ST).
- Three yrs age relaxation OBC (Check Govt Rules).
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- MCQ type question paper
- Negative marking is not there.
- Paper carry questions related to General Hindi, General Knowledge, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness.
HOW to Fill Form
The candidate has to follow below step to fill online WB Primary Teacher Recruitment Form 2020.
- Go to the official site of the West Bengal Primary Education Board (Wbbpe.org)
- Click on the link ”West Bengal Primary Teacher 2020 Recruitment”
- Download Notification – Read Important Information i.e. Eligibility, Exam pattern etc.
- Create New Account “New Registration Form”
- Enter your basic details, education details
- Upload Photo and Digital Signature.
- Then proceed to pay application fees via online and offline mode.
- Download system generated application form for future reference.