Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL) Customer Care | Register Complaint AVVNL Bill Payment | New Connection Online AVVNL | AVVNL Meter Reading/ Fast Running/ No Reading Customer Care | 0 Reading Bill Customer Care Support | AVVNL Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Number – Online Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, FreeCharge, UPI Payment Failed Issue
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited is the Discom responsible for electricity distribution in Ajmer, Bhilwara, Nagaur, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Udaipur, Banswara, Chittorgarh, Rajsamand, Dungarpur, and Pratapgarh. (Total 11 Districts of Rajasthan covering around 2.5 crore population as per 2011). Get a new connection free of cost under the new Scheme of Rajasthan – Har Ghar Bijli. To avail, you have to contact the nearest power house or connect with AEN & JEN.
AVVNL Customer Care Number 24×7 Helpline
Getting issue/ no electricity in Pole/ Meter? or wrong bill amount/ bill payment charges are high, you can report it online or just call the AVVNL Customer care to get help. Here are the major complaint registered by the consumers against AVVNL.
AVVNL Citizen Online Complaint – Customer Support
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL) Customer Care Support. here are the few complaint/ issues:
- Meter Reading is not showing
- 0 Meter reading bill
- Report/ Query for the bill amount
- Replace or change the meter – online request.
- Meter reading person is not noting correct reading (Wrong Meter Reading unit)
- Complaint against the meter reader person
- New Connection – House/ Agriculture/ Tubewell/ Factory/ Flat/ Building
- Bijli Chori Complaint online
- Meter Fault, Pole Connection/ New Pole Requirement issue
- Meter wire is burned/ fault
- Meter is not showing reading in day light
- New Charges/ Demand Surcharge/ Fixed Charges/ Unauthorized Consumption Amount/ Electricity Duty/ Water Conservation Cess/ LED/Deferred Deposit/ Electricity Dues/ Arrear Amount/ Total Nigam Dues/ Tariff Subsidy etc.
|AVVNL Customer Care Number|
|24 Hour – AVVNL Helpline Support||18001806565 or 1912|
|8 AM to 8 PM Toll-Free AVVNL Customer Care||18001806127|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|Facebook/ Twitter Support||cccavvnl (Twitter Username)|
|SMS Help/ Support||SMS-9414000783|
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/energy-department/avvnl/en/avvnl_call_center.html” icon=”” target=”false”]AVVNL Customer Support[/button]