bceceboard Bihar NEET State Rank, Merit List – 85% Counselling Timetable, Information Bulletin: Admission in MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. in Govt & Private colleges in Bihar is based on NEET-UG Score. The candidate appeared in NTA NEET-UG on 13 September 2020 can check RANK (All Indian Rank) and Bihar Rank – Cut-Off Marks, Counselling Timetable and Eligibility. Bihar NEET-UG 2020 Online Form, Exam Date बिहार नीट परीक्षा-2020 was postponed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
All the medical & dental colleges in Bihar State is going to accept scorecard of NTA NEET-UG 2020. Download Vigayti/ Notification of NEET-UG 2020 MBBS/ BDS entrance test, eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card download, new exam pattern, seat reservation, fees and online form.
Update 17 Oct 2020: NTA has releasd All India Rank (AIR) for NEET-UG Exam 2020 – Download Rank Card from www.ntaneet.nic.in. For 15% AIQ Counselling >> visit www.mcc.nic.in and For 85% State Quota NEET-UG Counselling – Check your State Rank/ Merit List.
Update: 26 Sept 2020:
NTA released the official answer key (ADVANCE ANSWER KYE) of all paper set (E1 to E6, F1 to F6, G1 to G6, H1 to H6) >> Download/ Challenge Answer Key
Bihar Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC)-2020 is organized by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinaion, Dept. of Health, Govt. of Bihar. (Advertisment: UGMA 2020)
The list of candidates of NEET-UG 2020 which has been provided by National Testing Agency (NTA) through Health Department, Govt. of Bihar for admission to the First year of the different Degree (MBBS / BDS) courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College, Patna of Bihar State will be uploaded on Board’s website (bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
Bihar UGMAC 2020
Admission to the first year UG Medical Courses (MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) in Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar state and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College in B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses based on the Merit-list / Rank-List of NEET (UG)-2019 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
For admission to UG Degree (MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS/ B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Courses, the Government Medical / Dental / Ayush Govt. Colleges and Bihar Veterinary College are mentioned hereunder:-
- Patna Medical College, Patna, (ii) Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai, (iii) Nalanda Medical College, Patna,
- N.M. Medical College, Gaya, (v) J.L.N.M. Medical College, Bhagalpur, (vi) S.K. Medical College Muzaffarpur, (vii) I.G.I.M.S. College, Patna, (viii) Govt. Medical College Bettiah, (ix) Vardhman Institute of Medical Sc. & Research, Pawapuri, Nalanda.
- Patna Dental College, Patna.
- Ayurvedic College, Patna.
- R.B.T.S. Homoeopathy Medical College, Muzaffarpur
- Tibbi College, Patna.
- Bihar Veterinary College, Patna.
For admission to UG Degree (MBBS / BDS) Courses of the Private Medical / Dental Institutions are mentioned hereunder:-
- Katihar Medical College, Katihar (ii) Mata Gujari Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj (iii) Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram.
- Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga (ii) Buddha Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna (iii) Sarjug Dental College & Hospital, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga, (iv) Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Baily Road, Patna (Subject to their recognition for admission).
For admission to UG Degree (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) courses of the Private Ayurveda / Homoeopathic / Tibbi Institution are subject to approval from Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar, Patna.
Bihar NEET 2020 MBBS/ BDS Form 2020-21
The NTA and Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India is going to issue NEET-2020 Information Bulletin comprise of all important details. In Bihar, there are total of 13 MBBS Colleges/ Universities.
|Name of the organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) New Delhi|
|Courses offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Entrance Exam Type||National Level|
|Admission Process||Step1: Fill Online NEET-2020 Form
Step2: Entrance Exam MBBS BDS
Step3: Score Card/ Result
Step4: State Wise/ College Wise Counselling
Step5: Merit/ Admission List
The counselling process comprises of state level and national level. Do check schedule of Counselling after the declaration of NEET UG 2020 result.
Seat Reservation Bihar NEET-UG 2020
Here is the list of all medical colleges in Bihar State. The student can check seat reservation for OBC/ ST/ ST category, donation-based admission in MBBS/ BDS 2020. All candidate have to register their application form online at www.cbseneet.nic.in website. In 13 MBBS colleges, there are total of 1350 MBBS seats avaialble for admission.
|1||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||Magadh University||Govt.||1970||100|
|2||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||LN Mithila University||Govt.||1946||100|
|3||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Government Medical College, Bettiah||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||2013||100|
|4||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura, Patna||Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Patna||Govt.||2011||100|
|5||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||Tilkamanshi Bhagalpur University||Govt.||1971||100|
|6||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Katihar Medical College, Katihar||B.N. Mandal University||Trust||1987||100|
|7||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa||B.N. Mandal University||Trust||2012||100|
|8||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||B.N. Mandal University||Trust||1990||100|
|9||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Nalanda Medical College, Patna||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||1970||100|
|10||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram||Veer Kunwar Singh University,Bihar||Trust||2008||100|
|111||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Patna Medical College, Patna||Patna University||Govt.||1925||150|
|12||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzzafarpur||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur||Govt.||1970||100|
|13||M.B.B.S.||Bihar||Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda||Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur||Govt.||2013||100|
Bihar NEET-2020 Counselling Bihar UGMAC Online Form
The candidates are required to fill up the reservation category very carefully taking into consideration the reservation policy/rules/category as specified and applicable in the State of Bihar on or before the date of starting the process of online submission of the prescribed application form for NEET (UG)-2020.
- Hard copy of PART-A & PART-B need not be sent to the Board’s office, but instead, this is to be made available at the time of counselling.
- After completing the above procedure and finally submitting the online application form, there is no provision for any change or modification in the same.
- The candidate must note that after submission of online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid counseling fee will be entertained.
- Board will not be responsible for any interruption in Internet / Postal / Banking system. Therefore the candidates must not wait for last dates and complete all procedures before the due date.
- Final Merit list will be prepared after scrutinizing the data of NEET(UG)-2020 provided by Health Deptt., Govt. of Bihar.
- No other chance will be given to any candidate for submitting online application after due date for online submission of application.
- Mark sheet and Admit Card of +2/ I.SC or equivalent Examination
- Passing Certificate of +2/ I.SC or equivalent Examination
- Mark sheet and Admit Card of 10th / equivalent Examination’s mark sheet/ Certificate/ Admit Card
- Caste Certificate & Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate (if needed)
- Admit Card
- Certificate of Disabled Quota
- Aadhar Card (Identity Certificate).
- Hard Copy of Online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) by the relevant Board/ Council.
The Director of Medical Education
Directorate of Health Services, Department
of Health & Family Welfare,