NEET-UG 2020 MBBS, BDS 15% AIQ MCC.nic.in Round-1 Result: National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET-UG) 15% AIQ for MBBS, BDS Round-1 Counselling shall start after the notification of DGHS. There will be approx 4-5 Rounds. The first roung will start in last week of October 2020.
NEET-UG Phase-II: National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct Phase-II of the NEET-UG Exam today (14 October 2020). The Hon’ble Supreme Court has allowed NTA to conduct 2nd Part of NEET-UG due to COVID-19. The combined result shall be announced on 16 October 2020.
Registration for Round-1 NEET-UG Counselling Started.
- Roll No *
- Application No *
- Candidate Name *
- Mother Name*
- Date Of Birth* ( DD-MM-YYYY )
- Mobile No*
- Email ID*
- Security Pin
27 Oct 2020 Update: It is for the information to all candidates that the NEET UG Counselling 2020 has been postponed till tomorrow i.e 28th October 2020 due to some technical reasons. The updated schedule will be displayed shortly on MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in). All candidates are advised to stay in touch with the MCC website for latest updates. (Notice)
MCC Round-1 Counselling 2020
|Article About||MCC NEET Students Helpdesk|
|State||Central Level – 15% AIQ Seats|
|Counselling||28 Oct 2020|
|NTA NEET Helpdesk||Check Here|
|MCC NEET-UG Helpdesk||Check Here|
|MCC 15% AIQ||Notification- UG Scheme|
Medical Counselling Committee (National Medical Commission) at mcc.nic.in or nmc.nic.in. Round-1 Counselling merit list student/ allotted candidate has to report to the allotted college dates with the list of necessary documents.
The new registration and Round-2 counseling shall begin as per the schedule provided by DGHS.
List of Documents Required
If you are selected in the ROUND-1 of AQI 15% MBBS/ BDS course, then you have bring below certificate and documents.
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) for admission to under-graduate medical courses for admission to 15% of total seats on all-India basis required at the time of joining in allotted Medical / Dental College are as mentioned below.
- Admit Cards of NEET-UG 2020
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity.
The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for the English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry an Attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ hindi
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub- caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. (Please see clause 10.1 of Information Bulletin of AIPMT/NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for details). No other PH certifícate, issued by any other Authorities/Hospital will be entertained.
(Candidates are advised to see college information, of allotted college for, any other document which may be required by the allotted college)
Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/ Dental College.
Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certifícate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute / College / University” will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.
MCC 15% AIQ ROUND-2 NEET Counselling registration begins on in 1st Week of Nov 2020. The candidate gets 4 days for new registration/ Round-2 counselling. Last date to register NEET Round-2 counselling.