Goa TET 2021 Notification | Fill Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form Goa Education Board | Goa TET 2021 Syllabus Paper-I and Paper-II | Goa TET Exam Date 2021 – COVID-19 Effect Postpone Latest Update News | Goa TET 2021 Online Form
Board of Secondary Education, Goa is responsible to conduct the Goa TET 2021. The candidate willing to get Govt Teaching Job in Goa (Class I to V and Class VI to VIII) has to appear in Goa TET 2020. All the teacher has to obtain qualifying marks in Goa TET Exam.
Goa TET 2020 application is invited through online application form only. Check Coronavirus Postpone (New Exam Date) of Goa TET 2020.
Fill Goa TET 2021 Application Form Online
Every year, the Government of Goa invites the application from the eligible candidates for the exam of Goa Teacher Eligibility Test. The Goa TET is for such candidates who want to have their career as a teacher. Goa Teacher Eligibility Test is also called as GoaTET. Here, in this article, you will have all the information related to the GoaTET 2021. So the candidates who want to take part in this entrance exam and satisfy all the eligibility criteria required can fill the application form on or before the last date.
|Article About||Goa TET|
|Exam For||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Organization||Board of Secondary Education, Goa|
|Papers||Paper-I for Class I to V
Paper-II for Class VI to VIII
Eligibility Criteria for Goa TET 2021 Exam
- the interested candidates must have one of the following educational qualifications to apply for Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2021.
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with the minimum of 50% marks/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with the minimum of 50% marks/ they must be appearing in the last year of the 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and 2 year’s diploma of Elementary Education
- He /she must have Graduation with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education
- He /she must have Graduation with 45% marks and Bachelor of Education in accordance of NCTE
- He /she must have Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed
- He /she must have Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
Goa TET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are interested in the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test must check the exam pattern and syllabus of Goa TET Paper 1. They are as mentioned below:
|S. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
The dates will be updated as soon as the official notice for Goa TET 2021 is out.
|Filling and submission of Goa TET Application form 2021||December 2020|
|Closing Date to apply online for Goa TET application form||January 2021|
|Release of GATET Admit Card 2021||February 2021|
|Goa TET Exam Date 2021||February 2021|
|Release of GoaTET Admit Card 2021||March 2021|
Goa TET 2021 Application Form 2021
The mode of application for filling the application form of Goa TET will be online. Therefore, only online application forms will be accepted for Goa TET 2021. The candidates will follow the few simple steps to fill Goa TET application form:
- Firstly, candidates will visit the official portal of exam of Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
- Then candidates will read the instructions for filling the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 application form
- After that, they will click on the tab of Apply Online.
- Afterward, they will fill the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 application form with correct information. It must be filled before the last date of submission.
- Now, after filling the application form they will pay the Goa TET application fee.
- The application fee that has to pay is Rs. 1500/- and SC / ST / PWD* Category Candidates and Female candidates will have to pay Rs. 750.
For more information about the Goa TET 2021 click here.