Delhi University Admission 2020 B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ UG/ PG Certificates List (Orginal & Photostat) at the time of College Reporting & Counselling. Check the list of certificates & documents required at the time of Counselling & Admission in Delhi University. The Students must have filled online DU admission form 2020-21 academic year for Regular/ Private in B.A/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ BSc/ MA/ MSc/ MCom. After the 1st Admission List.pdf by Delhi University, the students must possess following documents at the time of college reporting
Delhi University Admission 2020 – Certificate/ Document List
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority
- Transfer Certificate from school/ college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/ papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation / falsified records are detected, the student will be debarred from attending any course in the University / or its Colleges for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz. 470,471,474, etc.) will be instituted against him/her.
|DU Seat Reservation 2020||Check Here|
|Admission Notification||Check Here|