Download 15% All India Quota (MBBS, BDS) Seats Counselling Rank/ Score Letter: NEET-UG Result/ Score (AIR) is now available at www.ntaresults.nic.in and ntaneet.nic.in. The National Testing Agency provides Counselling Rank Letter: Download NEET 15% AIQ Counselling Rank Letter from ntaneet.nic.nic or MCC.nic.in for All India Quota (15% MBBS, BDS Seats) Counselling/ reporting to the college purpose.
NEET Counselling Rank Letter is required for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) in Central University, Deemend Univerity, State Medical Colleges etc.
1) Delhi University (LHMC,UCMS, MAMC) : – 15% Seats will be contributed to All India Quota & for the rest 85% seats, candidates who have studied 11th & 12th grade in Delhi are
eligible for Institutional Quota of 85%.
2) Aligarh Muslim University (AMU):- will have 50% Institutional reservation for the candidates who have studied from their schools for the last 3 years. The undersigned office has
already informed AMU to provide the list of enrolled candidates who will be eligible for AMU for this academic session. The rest 50% of seats will be open to all eligible candidates for
3) BHU:- The Eligibility criteria for BHU, will be all candidates who are eligible for NEET counseling will be eligible to participate in BHU Counseling for all seats of BHU.
4) Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi : 03 (Three) seats of BDS are under internal quota of Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi and 47 (forty-seven) seats of BDS as per the
category mentioned in seat matrix are open to all. Students of Jamia who have passed their qualifying examination (X or XII) from Jamia Schools as regular students are eligible for participation under internal quota of Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.
5) VMMC & SJH : 15% +AIR seats of Institute Quota for AIQ and rest for candidates of Delhi who have studied 11th and 12th standard in Delhi .
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) was conducted by NTA as per the Guidance from MCI/ DCI under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India. The registration process for 15% All India Quota will begin from 3rd Week October 2020 at www.mcc.nic.in portal.
Not Able to Download Rank Letter
If you are not able to download your Counselling Rank letter from https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/RankLetter/rankletterIP.aspx and getting below message.
Counselling letter for 15% All India Quota seats have been issued to candidates as per notice uploaded at ntaneet.nic.in. Pl. check your eligibility for Counselling letter in the Notice Section of the website.
- You may be absent in the exam.
- You are not shortlisted for 15% All India Quota due to less marks. Please check your result.
NEET-UG 2020 Counselling Rank Letter
Following are the details available in the NEET 2020 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA COUNSELLING RANK LETTER.
|Roll No||910xxx74||Photo of Candidate|
|Category – UR/SC/ST/OBC||OBC|
|All India NEET Rank||79×5|
|All India Quota Seat Rank (for 15% Seats)||70×3||Signature|
|All India Quota Seat – Category Rank (for 15% Seats)||2×87|
If you are qualified for NEET 15% Quota Counselling, Please download your counselling letter at ntaneet.nic.in. The candidate who have lots their Roll No, Registration No can comment below for help.
- Examination results of candidates above 25 years of age will depend on the decisive decision of the writ petition pending in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in this regard.
- In respect to the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, in respect of the candidates in respect of candidates above 25 years of age.
- According to the option given in the NEET (UG) 2020 application, you are warmly congratulated on getting a place in the 15% All India Kota Seat Merit List. Your selection is based on fulfilling various eligibility conditions set out in the rules. Candidates have attained qualification under the same categories, depending on the category they were eligible for in the examination.
- Heartiest Congratulations on being placed in the merit list of 15% All India Quota Seats as per option is given in the application form for NEET (UG) 2020. Your selection is subject to the eligibility conditions of your satisfying conditions as laid down. Candidates have qualified under various categories on the examination.
- Carefully read the information bulletin (counselling) on making available at www.mcc.nic.in and take action on all points related to counselling accordingly. Stay in touch with www.mcc.nic.in till the completion of the admission process.
- You are requesting to read the Information Bulletin (Counselling) carefully when www.cbseneet.nic.in and www.mcc.nic.in on available and take action as per counselling related to all issues. Remain in touch with www.mcc.nic.in till the admission process is over.
- Allocation of seats will be done on the basis of the rank of All India Kota seats by Directorate General of Health Services only. Counselling timetable will be made available at www.mcc.nic.in.
- The allotment of seats will be made by the Directorate General of Health Services as per the All India Quota Seats Rank (AIR) only. The schedule for counselling would be made available at www.mcc.nic.in.
- If all seats are closed before the candidates are summoned, allotment of seats will be stopped and for them, MCC / DGHS / CBSE Will not be responsible.
- In case, the seats are exhausted before all the candidates are considered for allotment of seats during the online counselling, the allotment stopped and MCC / DGHS / CBSE will be responsible for the same.
- The Candidates can download NEET (UG) 2020 Entrance Exam’s admission and Rank Letter from www.ntaneet.nic.in if required.
If need be, candidates may download the duplicate admittance card of NEET (UG) 2020 and also the duplicate rank letter from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- The rank letter of the candidate’s rank has been made available in his Digi-Locker account.
- The copy of the letter and the result sheet of candidates was made in their digilocker account.