COVID-19 NTA Dress Code for NEET-UG 2020 Examination | Is Sanitizer is Necessary? Instruction & NTA NEET Rules in Coronavirus Lockdown | Is NEET-UG July 2020 Exam Postponed? | Check the Items Allowed and Not Allowed – Dress Code for NTA NEET, JEE Main 2020 Examination.
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is the National Level Entrance Exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission in BDS/ MBBS Course all over Medical and Dental Colleges in India. Due to COVID-19 Lockdown, NTA has postponed 3 May 2020 NEET Exam to 26 July 2020. Today, Supreme Court has cancelled Class X and XII board exam which were scheduled between 1 July to 15 July.
Note: Without Facemask, candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam center. You must have proper Facemask as per MHRD and MoHFW Guidelines for CBT and Pen Paper based Examination.
NEET Exam Hall Rules & Instruction
After entry in the examination centre, you will sit at your table. Following are the instruction, that you have to follow.
- You are not allowed to carry item barred in the examination hall.
- You have to sit at the table on which your ROLL NUMBER is given.
- You have to make sure that booklet given to you is per your opted paper indicated in the admit card. In case, the subject of question paper or the language of question paper mismatch. Kindly contact to the invigilator as soon as possible.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/ device etc.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over.
- The Candidate may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of the examination.
- The candidates must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
List of items Allowed & Non-allowed in the Exam Hall (NEET 2020)
You have to carry Admit Card, Photo ID, One Photo and Proforma with you. Following items are not allowed to carry in the examination hall. NTA NEET 2020 examination barred items.
|S.No||Items||Allowed/ Not Allowed|
|1.||PEN (Blue/ Black or any colour)||NOT ALLOWED|
|4.||Geometry/Pencil Box||NOT ALLOWED|
|5.||Writing Pad||NOT ALLOWED|
|7.||Papers (any slips/ ATM Card etc)||NOT ALLOWED|
|10.||Plastic Pouch||NOT ALLOWED|
|11.||Log Table,||NOT ALLOWED|
|14.||Health Band||NOT ALLOWED|
|21.||Any metallic item||NOT ALLOWED|
|22.||Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (Chocolate, Biscuits)||NOT ALLOWED|
|27.||Chain/ Necklace||NOT ALLOWED|
|31.||Watch/Wrist Watch||NOT ALLOWED|
|34.||Specs Ordinary (SUN Shades)||NOT ALLOWED|
|35.||Doctor prescribed lens specs||ALLOWED|
Dress Code Rules for NEET 2020 Exam
The candidate has to follow the dress code prescribed in the information bulletin of NTA NEET 2020. The candidate wearing the wrong attire will be asked to change it or debarred from entering the examination hall.
Following is the dress code (allowed and not allowed cloths) for NTA NEET 2020. The Girls and Boys should check the dress code given below.
|Slippers and Sandals only||Shoes|
|Half T-Shirt, Shirt||Full Sleeves Shirt or T-Shirts|
|Doctor prescribed lens specs only||SunGlasses|
|Lowers||Rings/ Chain/ Necklace etc. (any type of jewellery or ornaments)|
|Palazzo||Hair Clips/ Rubber Bands etc.|
|Salwar||Big buttons, brooch/badge T-Shirts|
|Kurti (Half-Sleeves)||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|Top||Bangles not allowed (only married can wear)|
Note: The dress code for Muslim/ Christmas Ethnicity must check their dress code as per the NEET Brochure & Instruction.
Note: If you have any question regarding the dress code rules. Kindly comment below.
Items/ Document to carry
On the day of Paper & Pen-Based test of NEET 2020 , the candidate has to carry some important document, items without which you will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
- A printed copy of NEET-UG Admit Card
- One Post Card Size Photograph affixed on the proforma
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during NEET-UG (Main) Examination.
- One of the Photo ID (Original and non-expired) – UIDAI Aadhaar card, PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card etc.
- PwD (PH) certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
Items Banned in the Exam Hall
The candidates are not allowed to carry below items or alike items in the NTA NEET 2020. Do not carry any un-authorized items/ substances in the examination hall. Follow the instruction given in the brochure.
- Instrument Box
- Geometry or Pencil box
- Cigrates/ Bidi
- Any kind of Paper or stationary
- Chewing Gutka
- Eatables items: snacks, team, coffee, chocolates, packed foods, cold drinks, water bottle
- Electronics Items: Mobile Phone, Ear Phone, Microphone, Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder or any other electronic items.
Note: The diabetic candidates are allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/ apple/orange) and transparent water bottle to the examination hall. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich etc.
|NTA NEET-UG 2020||Exam Date & Admit Card|
|NTA NEET-UG 2020||Helpline & Support|