PM KISAN Scheme is Launched by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi, Central BJP Government of India. Under the PM KIsan SAmaan Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) scheme, the Farmers in India will directly get the benefit of Rs 6000/- in their bank account (Aadhaar Linked) in three equal installments.
On 24 February 2019, First installment of PM Modi Kisan Yojana will be transferred to Farmers Bank Account. The complete list of beneficiaries (District Wise/ Village Wise and Block) wise is available on the official PM KISAN Scheme portal (www.pmkisan.nic.in).
PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA
The Government of India has launched a new Central Scheme to support Farmers financially. This scheme is called – PM KIsan SAmman Nidhi Yojana or PM-KISAN Scheme. The Family of Famers (Wife, Husband or Minors) is entitled to get the financial benefit of Rs 6000/- in total amount in three equal installments.
The Landholder Farmer families (Wife or Husband or Minors) with total cultivable holding upto 2 hectares or 8 Bigha shall be provided a benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments, every four months.
PM KISAN Yojana – Apply Online
To get the benefit of Rs 2000/- (the first installment) of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yonana, the Farmers fulfilling the eligibility must have valid bank account number so that direct fund transfer is carried out by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
APPLY ONLINE FORM: PM Kisan Scheme (Rs 6000/-) transfer is automatically credited in the bank account of farmers/ family if you are eligible. The list of all farmers getting money (Rs 2000) on 24 February and 25 February 2019 is available now. Check you name, account number and IFSC code so that fund is transferred successfully.
Also NOTE: There is no online application form to apply for the PM KISAN YOJANA. The lists of the beneficiaries from a District / Taluka / Tehsil / Mandal / Block is prepared by authorities approved by State Govt.
PM KISAN Yojana – UPDATE Bank Account
Want to add new bank account or update the Branch of BANK Account? The Central Government of India has given FTO (Fund Transfer Orders) to authorities of PM KISAN SCHEME. The first installment of Rs 2000 will be credited directly to farmers bank account on 25th February 2019.
In the meanwhile, if any farmer has updated his/ her bank account or want to update IFSC code (State Bank of India, BOB, Gramin Kisan Bank, Allahabad Bank, Khetriaya Gramin Bank etc. ) must request to update account information available at the Village, Block Level database. Following steps must be taken to update or change the PM KISAN YOJANA Bank account details:-
- Visit the Panchayat Bhawan (Village) and contact to the authority.
- Carry your new Bank Account Passbook containing Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name.
- Also carry Aadhaar Card, Rasan Card to link with the Bank Account.
If you don’t have any bank account.
- Visit the nearest bank (SBI, Bank of Baroda or any bank).
- Carry all your documents i.e. Photo ID, Aadhaar Card, Photo, Residence Proof etc.
- Your account will be opened with Zero Balance as per rules.
- Give this bank account number, IFSC code to the authority at Panchayat.
PM KISAN Yojana – List of Benefited Farmers
Want to know your status in PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA (PM KISAN). The government of India has created portal www.pmkisan.nic.in to facilitate the benefits of PM KISAN Scheme.
The LG Directory (Database) has formed by the data provided by the local, village, block level officers. At present, the list of farmers is not available but you can get name of village, panchayat, tehsil, district.
After the direct transfer of Rs 2000/- on 25th February 2019, around 20 million farmers bank account is credited with Rs 2000 (Total 24,000 crore of funds is required in the first installment).
The farmers can check account balance on 25th/ 26th February 2019 for the status of PM Kisan Yojana fund transfer benefits.
For the failed transaction, the authority will ask the associated bank’s to re-initiate the Funds. If there is any mismatch in the IFSC, Account number, Name of customer then the concerned authority will update the account details of farmers. This process may take time but you will surely get funds before 31 March 2019 as per the PM KISAN YOJANA rules.
The benefit shall be transferred by the government of India to the beneficiaries through a mechanism wherein
district wise beneficiaries lists shall be certified and uploaded by the State/UT’s and the funds will be electronically transferred via State Notional Account [similar to Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGS)] to the beneficiaries bank account on the basis of their account numbers and IFSC code.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Eligibility
Following are the rules and regulation or we can say farmer eligibility requirement to get the benefits of PM KISAN SCHEME.
- This scheme of for farmers only (i.e. Wife, Husband or Minor Children).
- Maximum land of farmer families having should be a maximum of 2 hectares (or 8 Bigha). You can convert hectares to Bigha, Square Yards, Acres, Bissa, Kila etc online. Check your land record card, there you will get all the details of LAND AREA.
- Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees are eligible who qualify the point 1 and 2.
- Also, check the excluded categories below.
PM Kisan Scheme Benefits
- Income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal installments.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first installment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in this financial year itself.
Note: The farmers must have a valid bank account. Check your passbook or contact the nearest bank.
PM Kisan Scheme – Not Eligible
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme.
(a) All Institutional Land holders.
(b) Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of the above category.
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Contact Details – Support/ Helpdesk PM Kisan Yojana
For online assistance, Govt. of India has created website www.pmkisan.nic.in. On this portal, the user can get complete details about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
For any assistance, you can call to Ms Sunita Gupta: 01123389060
Email-Id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PM-KISAN Help Desk
Direct Helpline: 011-23381092 and other Helpdesk are email@example.com / 011-24305948, 011-23382012/Extension-(2715/2709),