- PM Ujala Yojana 2019 registration for FAN/ LED Tubelight, LED Bulb
- EESL Ujala Scheme LED Bulb Replacement, Customer Care Helpline Number
- PM Ujala Scheme Rate list, eligibility, online complaint registration.
UJALA Yojana is a Welfare Scheme launched by PM Modi on 5 Jan 2015 under this scheme the consumer can get LED Bulb, Fan and Tubelights at subsidised rates. The Scheme has been very successful and within 4 years of its implementation 70,47,426 Tubelights, 22,57,888 Fans and 35,08,18,003 LED Bulbs has been distributed to the Citizen of India. Also, the impact of Ujala Yojana on nature is one of its big success, total 45,557 mn kWh Energy saved per year, 3,69,00,979 tonne CO2 reduction per year and also the financial benefits of Rs 18223 Crore saved per year.
After winning the Lok Sabha Election of 2019, Narendra Modi has taken an oath for Prime Minister 2nd time with 303 BJP Seats. The New Schemes “Jal Sakti” under the Jal Jiwan Mission will be launched to give tap drinking water to every household “Nal Se Jal” The Online Registration Form to apply for Jal Shakti Jal Jiwan Mission Nal Se Jal will be soon available. Also, BharatMala 2.0 (National Highways/ Expressways) and Suriya Kripya Yojana for solar panel program by BJP Govt will be soon launching in India.
Benefits of UJALA Yojana (LED Bulb)
Electricity Bill: You can save at least Rs 160 – Rs 400 in electricity bills per bulb
Subsidised rates: Buy 2-10 LED bulbs at lower than CFL rates
Special Warranty: 3-year free-of-cost replacement
Cost of LED Bulb/ FAN and Tubelight
As of June 2019, the Govt. of India rate list for UJALA Yojana LED BULB, FAN and TUBELIGHT is very much affordable compared to the market rates.
|UJALA Scheme||Rates (June 2019)|
|LED Bulb||Rs 70 per bulb|
|LED Tubelight||Rs 220|
Online UJALA Scheme Form & Eligibility
Do you want buy new FAN under the Ujala Yojana? Here are the minimum eligibility and required documents to carry at the Kiosk.
The customer needs to have electricity connection and meter installed by the Electricity Vibhag.
EMI Payment Scheme: Yes, the consumer can purchase the LED on EMI payment (monthly/bimonthly installments in electricity bill) or on upfront payment by paying the full amount.
The consumer needs to carry the following documents to get the UJALA LED bulb
1) For EMI: Copy of latest electricity bill and copy of Government authorized ID proof
2) Copy of Government authorized ID proof. (Aadhaar Card/ Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card), PAN Card.
Below are the total LED Bulb Distributed till 31 March 2019:
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR (INSTITUTIONAL)||8,37,497|
|KERALA (RAILWAYS & KSEB)||1,51,50,200|
|NAGALAND (KOHIMA DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION)||81,157|
|TRIPURA (W TRIPURA)||3,39,685|
|WEST BENGAL (DAMODAR VALLEY CORPORATION)||19,100|
|WEST BENGAL (KOLKATA)||5,48,877|
Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All(UJALA) to provide LED bulbs to domestic consumers with a target to replace 770 million incandescent bulbs with LED bulbs by March 2019.
Ujala Customer Care/ Complaint
Want to get a replacement of LED Bulb/ FAN or tubelight? If you have recently purchased LED Bulb under the UJALA Scheme and product is under warranty of 1 year only. EESL provides free-of-cost replacements for a period of one year. All replacements are done through designated replacement/ distribution kiosks.
- You can reach out to distribution agency’s customer care centre number and ask for the replacement. If you are not able to get the replacement under the warranty then you can contact the ESSL Customer Care.
- EESL Twitter @EESL_India to get online support and register complaint.
- Send email to EESL UJALA SCHEME LED BULB Fuse or LED TUBELIGHT not working, FAN Burnout etc. at [email protected]
- UJALA Dashboard complaint/ grievance. Register online complaint
Note: EESL provides free of cost replacement for all LED bulbs, with technical faults, for One years.
The replacements shall be done through the distribution centres or designated retail stores that will be
communicated after the distribution ends. During the distribution, replacements can be done through
any of the distribution counters that would be operating within the city.The state wise kiosk/
distribution centre details and the customer care numbers are available at the National UJALA dashboard