- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRB) has issued Document Verification (DV) Admit Card, Merit List and CBAT Score - Stage-I/II
- List of documents required in RRB DV CEN 01/ 2018 Document Verification Process.
RRB ALP and Technician eligibile for the Document Verification can download e-Call Letter cum Admit Card for the Document Verification(DV) based on their score in 2nd stage CBT, Aptitude Test(for ALP) and the priority for various posts furnished by them in the online application. This list of shortlisted candidates for DV includes 50% additional candidates (subject to availability of eligible candidates) for the posts over and above the revised vacancies published on the websites of RRBs. Login here to view CBAT score, Shortlist status for DV and to download e-call letter for Document Verification.
CEN 01/ 2018 Medical Test Hospital List
The candidate qualify in the CEN 01/ 2018 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician has to preset for Medical Test Examination and Document Verification. Below are the list of Hospital empaneled to conduct Medical Test free of cost.
RRB Kolkata (Medical Test) Hospital
Address Of Railway Hospitals Nominated For Medical Examination Of Candidates Provisionally Shortlisted For DV/ Medical (Cen-01/2018) For RRB Kolkata
|S.No||Name of the Hospital||Address||How to Reach The Hospital|
|1||B.R.Singh Zonal Railway Hospital||Parikshit Roy Lane, Raja Bazar, Kolkata- 700 014.||Adjacent to Sealdah Railway Station, Walkable distance from the station|
|2||Howrah Orthopaedic Hospital||Church Road, Howrah, Pin- 711101||3 Kms from Howrah Station, By taxi -20 minutes from Howrah Railway taxi stand|
|3||Liluah Workshop Railway Hospital||PO- Liluah, Dist- Howrah, Pin- 711204||Walkable distance from nearest station Liluah, Stoppage of only passenger trains at Liluah, Stoppage of all mail & Express train at Howrah, By Taxi- 20 minutes from Howrah Station|
|4||Kanchrapara Workshop Railway Hospital||Station Road, Kanchrapara Workshop, Dist- North 24 Parganas, WB- 743145||Walkable distance from nearest Railway Station- Kanchrapara, Stoppage of only all passenger trains at Kanchrapara, Nearest Railway station for stoppage of all Express and Mail trains-Sealdah|
|5||Metro Zonal Railway Hospital (Tapan Sinha Memorial Hospital)||120, Desapran Sasmal Road, near Tallygunj Metro Station (Mahanayak Uttam Kumar station) , Pin- 700033||Number of buses and taxi available from Howrah and Sealdah station.|
|6||Central Hospital, Garden Reach, South Eastern Railway||Rail Colony, Garden Reach, Kolkata- 700 043||Nearest Railway Station- Howrah where all Mail & Express train stops, Local circular train stoppage at Khidirpore , 15 minutes by taxi or auto from Khidirpore, 45 minutes by taxi from Howrah Railway station|
Document Verification (DV) will be held at the premises indicated in the e-call letter for DV. After scheduling the candidates for DV, they will be sent an email and SMS to download their e call letter over and above publishing the DV Schedule on RRB websites. E-Call letter with details of date, time and session(FN/AN) along with the instructions for Document verification and Medical Examination can be downloaded from the websites of RRBs.
RRB Jammu Notice for DV
Attention:- Candidates shortlisted for Document Verification (DV) at the office of RRB/Jammu against CEN No. 01/2018.
- Candidates clearing the DV will need to proceed from Jammu (JAT) to Firozepur (FZR) for medical examination (ME) on the next day in the Divisional Railway Hospital at FZR.
- Candidates intending to proceed from JAT to FZR by train can board the overnight 19226 Jammu-Bhatinda Express. Train no. 19226 departs from JAT at 2118 hrs. and reaches FZR at 0705 hrs the next day.
- Candidates may be required to stay at FZR for ME for more than a day. They may please come prepared accordingly.
- Other instructions regarding DV will be given on the date of DV.
- Candidates absenting themselves from the DV on the date assigned have been given a second chance to appear for DV on the block DV date, provided they have some valid and cogent reason for not appearing on the first date assigned. Block DV date is mentioned in the e-call letter.
- Valid and cogent reasons for not appearing in the
DV on the first date assigned shall only be the following:-
- that the candidate had to appear in a University/Govt. examination; or
- that the candidate was personally sick.
Either of the above valid and cogent reasons shall be supported by documentary evidence, to be produced during the block date DV. Failure to do so shall tantamount amount to rejection of their candidature without further recourse.
|Download E-Call Letter for Document Verification (DV)||Download|
|RRB Chandigarh DV Timetable||Check Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar DV Schedule||Check Here|