Railway Recruitment Board CEN 01/ 2018 Document Verification E-Call Letter are available. Download and check the list of Original certificates / documents (as applicable) which a candidate must produce during Document Verification along with e-call letter for CEN-01/2018 ALP/Technicians
Date of Birth Certificate: Matriculation / High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate as proof of date of birth and Matriculation qualification. (The candidate’s name and the father’s /mother’s name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate).
Education Qualification: 10+2 / Inter / Higher Secondary / PUC
NCVT/ SCVT/ Diploma / Engineering Degree Certificate with Semester wise Mark sheets
SC / ST certificate in the format as per Annexure-I.
OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure-ll. (Candidates should bring current OBC Certificate.) ,
Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure -IIA (All OBC/NCL candidate should take a blank print out of the Annexure-II A).
Income certificate for waiving examination fees for Economically Backward classes as per Annexure III / BPL Card / Izzat MST. (Candidates who have declared as EBC and furnish EBC details during application, must produce EBC certificate /BPL Card/lzzat MST in original or else his/her candidature is liable to be rejected)
Original Discharge Certificate, Pension payment order, Ex Servicemen book, Identity card for Ex Serviceman clearly mentioning the reason of discharge and other details (Cut off date of discharge is 31.03.2019)
For Ex Servicemen candidates who secured Civil employment after applying for this CEN, the acknowledged copy of the Declaration submitted to the Civil Employer giving details of application against this CEN along with NOC
Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) as per Revised Annexures V(A), V(B), V(C)
NOC from Serving Employees with Date of Appointment.
Minority Community Declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per Annexure – IV
Gazette Notification and/or any legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in para 1.7 of General Instructions of CEN 01/2018.
J&K Domicile Certificate.
Certificate of eligibility from Government of India as per para 4(i)(f) of CEN 01/2018 on Nationality (For candidates other than citizen of India).
Decree of Divorce/Judicial separation from the Competent Court of Law as applicable in case of divorcee/ judicially separated women and affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
Death certificate of spouse in case of widow candidates and affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
The educational qualification certificates viz., provisional or Regular Degree / Diploma /HSC(10+2)/ ITI / NTC / NAC should contain the date of issue. In case, date of issue of these certificates is after the closing date of Notification, then the consolidated marks sheet with date of declaration of the final qualifying exam or individual marks sheets of all the semesters with date of declaration of each semester results should be submitted. In case of non-availability of date in any of these certificates, then a certificate indicating date of declaration of result from the Technical Board/Council (NCVT/SCVT) / University to this effect should be produced at the time of DV.
3 passport size colour photographs NOT MORE THAN ONE MONTH OLD.
In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/ documents, candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one & same on the date of verification.
Any other relevant certificate/testimonials/documents available with the candidate.
The candidate should also bring two(2)sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates / documents mentioned above against(i) to (xxii). (As applicable)
- if a candidate fails to produce the above mentioned original certificates on the date of document verification, your candidature is liable to be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in the matter. Further, please note that furnishing false information, deliberate suppression of information or using unfair means at any stage of exam will render the candidate disqualified and he/she will be debarred from appearing in any selection or appointment in Railway or to other Government services and if appointed, the service of such candidate is liable to be terminated in future.
- It may be noted that candidature for above mentioned post(s) is purely provisional and subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria in all respects.
- It may be noted that merely calling candidate for Document Verification & Medical Examination does not in any way entitle him/her to an appointment in Railways. It may please be noted that empanelment will be subject to correctness of all the information submitted by the candidate in online application, CBTs/Aptitude Test and verification of documents.
- For SC/ST candidates the free travel authority is provided herewith, which may be used for availing free train travel for attending the office of RRB for Document Verification duly producing original caste certificate to authorized railway staff while travelling. The Free travel authority for travelling to the place of Railway Hospital Medical Examination and then to the home station of the candidate will be issued at RRB on completion of the DV.
- The candidates need to attend Medical Examination after successful Document Verification duly paying Rs.24/- towards medical examination fee (candidates are advised to bring necessary change). The Date, time & place of Medical Examination will be intimated at the time of DV. Candidates may note that they should be prepared to stay for 3 to 4 days for DV/Medical examination at their own cost.
|Imp Instruction for RRB CEN 01/ 2018 Document Verification
|Download RRB DV ALP/ Technician Annexures & Certificate Proforma