Its like recruitment season for the Haryana Candidates, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced various vacancies start from Advt 1/2019 to Advt8 2019. The latest recruitment notification was released on 13 June 2019 for the Canal Patwari. Haryana SSC advt 8/ 2019 online form shall begin on 18 June at the official website http://adv82019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx (Link will be active on 18 June 2019). Presently you will get error on the adv82019.hryssc.in portal.
If we talk about current vacancies by HSSC, below are given:
- ADVT 11/ 2019: DHBVN, UHBVN HVPNL Vacancy >> Complete Details
- ADVT 6/ 2019: Constable GD and Sub-Inspector >> Complete Details
- ADVT 7/ 2019: Patwari Bharti 2019 >> Complete Details
- ADVT 9/ 2019: Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019 >> Complete Details
- ADVT 10/ 2019: Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 >> Complete Details
- ADVT 5/ 2019: Clerk (Group-C) Vacancy 2019 >> Complete Details
Last date to apply/ fill form is 2n July 2019. The candidate should download syllabus, exam pattern.
Age Limit (As on 23 April 2019)
|Minimum – 18 Years|
Maximum – 42 Years
Age Relaxation – As per Haryana State HSSC Rules
Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- Notification Issued Date: 13-June-2019
- Online Form Filling Date: 18-June-2019
- Last Date: 02nd July 2019 (by 11:59PM)
- Fee Payment Last Date: 05-July-2019
- Admit Card: September 2019
- Exam Date: 17 Sept– 12 Oct 2019
Selection in Haryana Patwari Bharti is based on the written test and Socio-Economic criteria and experience
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- General Male / Female: Rs.100/-
- Reserve Male: Rs.25/-
- General Female (Haryana): Rs.50/-
- Reserve Female: Rs.13/-
- Physically Handicapped/ExServiceman of
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Vacancy: Total 1100 Post
How to Apply
PwD (Person with Disability)
- Blindness and Low vision=11
- Deaf and hard of hearing=11
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophgy=11
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness AND multiple disabilities from amongst person under all clauses including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities=11
|Eligibility candidate has to fill online application form avaialble at the www.hssc.gov.in. Check the important dates, exam date, admit card download. Also, you must read the notification carefully before filling the Haryana SSC Application form for the Patwari Bharti.|
|Pay Scale:- FPL-Rs. 19900-63200|
Online Application: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will accept only online application form for the Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019. The candidate eligible can visit http://adv82019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx on 18 June 2019 onwards.
Error on Canal Patwari Online Form >>> This site can’t be reached adv82019.hryssc.in (Check it on 18 June 2019). Application Form & website will be up. Good Luck.In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline phone number 01725143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
List of Document to upload in HSSC Online Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/ marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on
which basis candidate claim marks
|Online Canal Patwari Form (Apply)||http://adv82019.hryssc.in|
|Download Canal Patwari Syllabus||Download |