Good News to job seekers in Haryana, Yet again the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Panchkula has issue fresh notification to recruit 697 Gram Sachiv (ग्राम सचिव) in Haryana State for Villages administration control. Online advertisement Advt 9/ 2019 contains all the important information i.e. Syllabus, Exam Date, Online application, Eligibility, Reservation, Documents, Pattern etc. This is the master article, Sarkari Mama will update all upcoming notification regarding “Gram Sachiv” in this. You just need to check the official portal and SarkariMama.com website for latest news & updates.
If we talk about current vacancies by HSSC, below are given:
- ADVT 5/ 2019: Clerk (Group-C) Bharti 2010 >> Complete Details
- ADVT 6/ 2019: Constable GD and Sub-Inspector >> Complete Details
- ADVT 7/ 2019: Patwari Bharti 2019 >> Complete Details
- ADVT 8/2019: Canal Bharti 2019 >> Complete Details
- ADVT 10/ 2019: Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 >> Complete Details
The candidate must check the official website URL: http://adv92019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx (Gram Sachiv Bharti 2019) This portal is all you need to know, if you are only applying for the Haryana Gram Sachiv Recruitment June 2019 Advt 9/ 2019. Here, you will get information i.e. Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result & Merit List.
Last date to apply/ fill form is 3rd July 2019. The candidate should download the syllabus, exam pattern.
Age Limit (As on 1 July 2019)
|Minimum Age: 17 Years|
Maximum Age: 42 Years
Age Relaxation – As per Haryana State HSSC Rules – Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- Notification Issued Date: 14 June 2019
- Online Form Filling Date: 19 June 2019
- Last Date: 03rd July 2019 (by 11:59 PM)
- Fee Payment Last Date: 6 July 2019
- Admit Card: October 2019
- Exam Date: 13 July to 18 August 2019
Selection in Haryana Patwari Bharti is based on the written test and Socio-Economic criteria and experience
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- General Male / Female: Rs.100/-
- Reserve Male: Rs.25/-
- General Female (Haryana): Rs.50/-
- Reserve Female: Rs.13/-
- Physically Handicapped/ExServiceman of
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Vacancy: Total 697 Post
How to Apply
PwD (Person with Disability)
- Blindness and Low vision=6
- Deaf and hard of hearing=6
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophgy=7
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness AND multiple disabilities from amongst person under all clauses including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities=7
|Eligibility candidate has to fill online application form avaialble at the www.hssc.gov.in. Check the important dates, exam date, admit card download. Also, you must read the notification carefully before filling the Haryana SSC Application form for the Patwari Bharti.|
|Pay Scale:- FPL-Rs. 19900-63200|
Online Application: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will accept only online application form for the Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019. The candidate eligible can visit URL http://adv92019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx on 19 June 2019 onwards.
Website Error – Not Available HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form >>> This site can’t be reached adv92019.hryssc.in (Check it on 19 June 2019). Application Form & website will be up. Good Luck.In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline phone number 01725143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
List of Document to upload in HSSC Online Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/ marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on
which basis candidate claim marks
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
|Online Gram Sachiv Form (Apply)||http://adv92019.hryssc.in (Available on 19 June)|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Download|