State Bank of India is the issuer & acquire of FASTag. SBI is the popular FASTag member of NPCI NETC (National Electronic Toll Collection). Here, we are providing the SBI FASTag Customer Care. You can contact the SBI Toll Plaza Customer Support team if facing issues in the FASTag, RFID Device not reading FASTag, Issue in FASTag, Replacement, Monthly Pass, etc. You can also report/ complaint of Toll Plaza. Guide you can follow:-
State Bank of India was the live member from the beginning of the NPCI NETC FASTag service. SBI allows two type of account (a) Limited KYC and (b) Full KYC FASTag account.
The main difference between the Limited KYC and Full KYC FASTag accounts is only in the monthly recharge (reload) amount which is also known as the threshold amount.
Question: How to recharge SBI FASTag?
Answer: To recharge the State Bank of India FASTag, you can use one of these methods: ie. Netbanking, UPI, Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking etc.
SBI FASTag Customer Care Support
Having problem in the Stage Bank RFID FASTag, don’t worry the Customer Care of NHAI FASTag & SBI dedicated team that can guide & support Vehicle Owners facing an issue at Toll Plaza, Lane, etc.
Following are the major complaint registered by the customers:-
- Toll Plaza in National Highway (NHAI) doesn’t have separate Lane for FASTag/ RFID.
- Toll Plaza no supporting monthly pass.
- My FASTag is blacklisted
- Not able to recharge/ load money in FASTag
- My FASTag is not able to read at Toll Plaza.
- Asking for CASH Toll, Complaint
- Taking too much time even I am having valid FASTag
- Toll Collector behavior is very rude, harassment/ misconduct/ discourteous complaint.
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag
- SBI Point of Sale Complaint – They are charing more than the SBI FASTag Fee & Charges
SBI FASTag 24×7 Helpline & Customer Care Number
Contact the State Bank of India (SBI) Customer Care of FASTag.
|Via Email||[email protected] or|
|Via Toll-Free Number||1800110018|
|Via NHAI, IHMCL & MoRTH FASTag Helpline/ Toll Plaza Complaint||1033 (Toll-Free Mobile/ Landline any network)|
|For NETC Toll Plaza Complaintfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Online Complaint||Register Here|