NTA National Test Abhyas App is official mobile App to practice MOCK Test of Entrance Exam conducted by the National Testing Agency. Apart from Desktop (PC), you can practice Mock Test On mobile at National Test Abhyas App. Along with English Language, now App also supports HINDI Font/ Lauange question papers of NEET-UG and JEE Main 2020 Exam. We are providing the official contact information to contact in case you face any issue during Mock Test/ Practicing Computer Based Test.
Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Malyalam, Urdu language mock test is not available at National Test Abhyas App
The Online Feedback features and complaint section will help the NTA to make changes and update the App to resolve the issue.
For Desktop: https://tpcsr.nta.ac.in/
For Mobile: Download Android App “https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abhyas.nta.com”
- Platform: Android 5.0 or above
- RAM: 2GB
- Internet: 4G
- Screen resolution:1024 x 768px
- Screen Size: 6.0 to 10.5 inches
National Test Abhyas App – Mock Test Support
Following are the Entrance Examination conducted by National Testing Agency. At present, the MCQ/ Mobile App “National Test Abhyas” supports HINDI and English language question papers of JEE Main and NEET-UG 2020.
In future the following Entrance Exam will be included:
National Test Abhyas App Complaint
At the time of online test or MCQ Test – complaints against the National Test Abhyas is available now !!.
- Airplane mode Disable
- Not able to download Question Paper/ Attempted Papers.
- I am unable to find the app
- My app is not opening saying try again there is some problem
- I am unable to login
- I have forgotten my password
- I am unable to proceed from the login screen with the correct login credentials
- I am unable to signup
- My email or phone number already exists and I am unable to proceed
- I am unable to access the test
- I am seeing the wrong test
- I am unable to see any test
- I am unable to download the available test
- I have issues submitting my test
- My test got auto-submitted when I left the app during the test
- My test got auto-submitted when I connected my phone to the internet during the test
- I have submitted the test but am unable to see the results
- I have attempted available test, but can’t find more tests
- I can’t find tests in Hindi and other languages
How to Practice/ Mock Test NTA National Test Abhyas
- Log into the National Test Abhyas app. (Internet is needed)
- Click on the ‘Download’ button next to the test you wish to attempt. (Internet is needed)
- You can attempt the downloaded test in offline mode (Internet is not needed)
- After the test is complete – please connect to the internet to synch your test with server.
|NTA NEET-UG 2020||Complaint & Support|
|NTA JEE Main 2020||Complaint & Support|
National Test Abhyas Customer Care
|Grievance Cell Info|
|Address||C-20 1A/8 , Sector 62 IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309|
National Test Abhyas Info
|Company Name||National Test Abhyas|
|Business Info||Mock Test, NTA MCQ,|
|Mobile App||Andorid App ||