TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021 via National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2020): The Indian IT Company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has released Campus Recruitment/ Hiring of Freshers 2021 (Year of Pass) via National Qualifier Test 2020. In 2020-21, TCS will be hiring 20,000 Technical Engineering Graduates (B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA). TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an assessment test and the NQT Score and used for your Jobs/ Placement.
TCS NQT 2020 Registration for YoP 2021 Campus Hiring – Approx 20,000 Post/ Vacancy will be filled in TCS. The B.Tech Pass 2019, 2018, 2017, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech – Check if you are eligible or not.
TCS National Qualifier Test 2020
Table of Contents
|Article About||TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2020|
|Company||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Test Name||National Qualifier Test|
|Hiring||Freshers, Campus Hiring YoP 2021|
|Benefit||Get NQT Score and Apply for Top Post|
|Last date to Apply||17 October 2020|
|Exam Date||24th/25th/26th October 2020|
|Helpdesk/ Support||TCS NQT – Online Helpdesk (Online Complaint)|
Eligibility for TCS NQT 2020
- Year of Pass: 2021
- PERCENTAGE: An applicant must have a minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- BACKLOGS / ARREARS / ATKT: The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/arrears/ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
- GAP / BREAK-IN EDUCATION: It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding
- AGE: An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- COURSE TYPES: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Applicants with Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply if the other courses are full time.
- EXTENDED EDUCATION: Applicants with extended education in the highest qualification are not eligible. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to a satisfactory check of the relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding.
Registration – Apply Online TCS NQT 2020
The registration process is as below:
- Registrations are open on TCS NQT Portal until 17th October 2020 ( https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/ ) for TCS NQT scheduled on 24th/25th/26th October 2020
- Students are required to register on TCS NQT Portal to get their Registration Number
- Post-registration, students could be batched on any of the above dates for taking up the TCS NQT
- To be considered for TCS Selection Process, candidates must register at the TCS Next Step Portal ( https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/ ), specifying the NQT Registration number
- After TCS NQT, TCS Applicants’ NQT Score will be taken from TCS iON
- Basis the TCS NQT Score, the shortlisting for next round will be decided
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Part A – Test of Knowledge: Candidates will be assessed on Pseudocode, Algorithms, Programming constructs, basic Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its stage-wise documents, implementation using C, C++ and Java. The test consists of 10 questions with a duration of 15 minutes.
Part B – Test of Application: Candidates can code in any one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, and PERL.
- Hands-on Exercise 1 will consist of 1 question with a duration of 15 minutes.
- Hands-on Exercise 2 will consist of 1 question with a duration of 30 minutes.
Each candidate who completes the Subject NQT gets an NQT Score for that particular subject. For example, Subject NQT – Cloud Computing.
Subject NQTs are planned to be conducted every quarter. The candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
There are Subject NQTs for multiple subjects. The candidates wanting to showcase their expertise in multiple subjects across industries can appear for as many Subject NQTs as desired.
NQT score is a prerequisite to appear for Subject NQT
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
Syllabus TCS NQT 2020
Here is the Syllabus for TCS NQT Campus Hiring Exam 2020:
Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension. It consists of 24 questions with a duration of 30 minutes.
Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning, visual-spatial reasoning. It consists of 30 questions with a duration of 50 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability
- Identifying Word and Numeric Patterns
- Problem Solving
- Figural and Factual Analysis
- Decision Making
- Propositional Reasoning
- Visual/Spatial Reasoning
Numerical Ability: This section assesses the number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation. It consists of 26 questions with a duration of 40 minutes.
- Number System
- Elementary Statistics
- Data Interpretation