Download UPNEET.Gov.in UP NEET Rank List 2020 (Category Wise) Result & Cut-Off Marks 2020: Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education and Training (UPDGME), UP NEET Govt of Uttar Pradesh is responsible to e-counselling for admission in Medical, Dental courses in Uttar Pradesh based on NTA NEET-UG 2020 scorecard. National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted NEET-UG on 13 September 2020. the Results is declared on 16 October 2020.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS, BDS Admission 2020 will be based on NEET-UG 2020 score. Check Rank List (All Indian Rank AIR) – Check Govt/ Private College Cut-Off Rank (85% and 15% AIQ) Rank – SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ General in UPNEET.gov.in Counselling. Online Registration/ Documents/ Fee.
|Date of Online registration||05th Nov. 2020 (From 4:00 PM) to 08 th Nov.2020|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/||06th Nov. 2020 to 09thNov.2020|
|other documents and submission of security money||(6-11-2020 From 12:00 Noon and Other days from 9:00 AM)|
|Date of on-line Choice Filling||06h Nov. 2020 (From 2:00 PM) to 10th Nov.2020|
|Date of declaration of list of registered candidates||09th Nov. 2020|
|Declaration of result of seat allotment||12thNov. 2020|
|Date for downloading the allotment letters||12th Nov. 2020 to 18th Nov. 2020|
|Date of Admission||12th, 13th, 17th Nov. 2020 and 18th Nov. 2020|
- For participation in counselling NEET UG 2020 candidates will have to compulsorily register online by depositing Rs. 2000/- online through Website https;//upneet.gov.in Online Registered candidates will have to get their documents verified at the nodal centres Selected by them. For this they will have to appear in person with their original documents at the nodal centre.
- The candidate will to deposit security fee (Rs. 30,000/- for Government seat and Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private Medical seat & Rs. 100,000/- for Private Dental seats) as CTS Bank Draft in the name of “Director General Medical Education & Training, U.P”. Payable at Lucknow, at the nodal centre.
- If Candidates is eligible for government state quota seats, such candidates can participate for both government and private Medical/ Dental seats by submitting Security fee Bank DD of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lac) and by submitting DD of Rs. 1,00,000/- Lac (Rs. One Lac) candidates will be eligible for government medical /dental & private dental seats.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for choice filling whose original documents have been verified at the nodal centre and they have deposited their security fee.
- During choice filling candidates should take care and opt for the college & course in which He/She is genuinely interested. After choice filling if seat is allotted, a candidate has to take admission compulsorily. If admission is not taken or after admission resignation is submitted, security money will be forfeited.
- Registered candidates should ensure to lock their choice after choice filling. If after choice filling it is not locked the choices such candidates will not be consider for seat allotment process.
For further important and detailed information kindly visit the website https://upneet.gov.in
1st Round Merit List Announced
The Domicile of U.P candidate is eligible for 85% State Quota MBBS, BDS seats in Govt, Private and Deemed Colleges (Dental/ Medical). The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is all set to release notification for 15% AIQ MBBS, BDS Seats Counselling.
At present, you can download MCC 15% AIQ FAQ and read about the process of 1st Round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round, Mop-up counselling etc. Also, check the EWS 10% Seat reservation, SC/ ST/ OBC Reservation rules, Fee, Seat Matrix, Documents, schedule of UP-NEET 2020 counselling, online registration at www.upneet.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Result 2020
|Article About||NEET-UG Rank, Counselling in Uttar Pradesh State|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|Counselling by||UPDGME, UP|
|Rank||Online at upneet.gov.in|
|Result||Check on Announced on 16 October 2020|
|Counselling Dates||Last week of Last Week October 2020|
|Helpdesk||UP NEET-UG Student Helpdesk|
UP MBBS/ BDS College Fee 2020
Here is the Fee of MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda/ Unani, Homeopathy courses 2020. Check.
UP NEET Counselling Process 2020
Admission in MBBS, BDS in Uttar Pradesh Govt/ Private/ Deemed Medical and Dental colleges is as per the score obtained/ State Rank in NEET-UG 2020 Examination. National Testing Agency (NTA) has already announced the NEET result. AIR rank is available at www.ntaneet.nic.in.
E-Counselling for NEET-UG in Uttar Pradesh is carried out at www.upneet.gov.in portal.
- For registration, candidate will use his/her NEET-UG Roll No, email ID (that was used for registration in NEET-UG 2020)
- Thereafter the candidates NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online payment, after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-UG registration) confirming successful registration. Please keep the mobile active as it will also be used for OTP for choice filling.
- Only those candidates making successful online payment of Rs. 1000/- once only shall be considered for inclusion in state merit list. After successful payment candidate will get Transaction no. and Registration no.
- Registration No and Transaction No will be used later for Choice filling
- After state merit list is declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the notified schedule.
- Candidate would be able to take a print out of his/her online registration and save.
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-UG 2020 ranking
- Merit list will be prepared.
Uttar Pradesh NEET State Rank – upneet.gov.in Merit List
UP NEET 2020 Result is announced by National Testing Agency. The candidate appeared in NEET Exam held on 13 Sept and 13 Oct has to download All India Rank/ Score Card from www.ntaneet.nic.in. For State UP NEET Merit List and UP NEET Rank Card, you need to visit upneet.gov.in and download State Rank Card.
The 15% AIQ Counselling will be conducted by DGHS/ MCC at www.mcc.nic.in (Check 15% AIQ State Wise Merit List)
MBBS, BDS seats apart from 15% AIQ seats, i.e. 85% Quota Seats, you have to check the State NEET Rank. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Rank is available on the official counselling website www.upneet.gov.in. The candidate has to enter his/ her roll number and download UP State Rank Card.
UP NEET cut off marks 2018
For 85% MBBS Seats – Admission in UP Medical Colleges (Cut-off Marks) – Merit List
|General / Other||685-145||50|
|Other & PH||474-131||45|
|OBC & PH||510-118||40|
|SC & PH||415-118||40|
|ST & PH||339-118||40|
UP NEET Cut Off Marks 2019
Have a look at the previous year cut-off of the various govt. medical colleges of the state given as under-
|Name of college||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|(001) King George Medical University, Lucknow||1912||637||2839||629||34051||528||170862||362|
|(002) Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur||6262||607||62302||479||188826||348||6332||607|
|(003) Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra||8510||597||9822||591||77200||458||288393||282|
|(004) Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Pragyraj||6629||605||7636||601||73500||463||214903||329||8480||597|
|(005) Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut||8065||599||8992||595||73064||464||172573||361|
|(006) Maharani Laxmibai Medical College, Jhansi||10310||590||11654||585||84973||448||337801||255||10953||587|
|(007) Baba Raghavdas Medial College, Gorakhpur||9172||594||10369||590||83756||450||224285||336||9945||591|
|(008) Uttar Pradesh University of Medial Sciences, Saifai, Etawah.||10900||11792||585||85334||448||238512||312||11459||586|
|(009) Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.||3771||4684||616||58981||484||178728||355||5304||612|
|(010) Govt. Medical College, Badaun||13058||580||14839||574||110157||419||360985||244||14155||577|
|(011) Govt. Institute of Medical Sciences, Greater Noida||8128||10564||589||80063||455||264451||296||10856||588|
|(012) Autonomous Medical College, Ayodhya||12953||581||13782||578||110975||418||368842||240||13367||579|
|(013) Autonomous Medical College, Basti||14439||576||15141||573||112677||416||395875||228||14546||575|
|(014) Autonomous Medical College, Bahraich||14621||575||15259||573||113688||415||362238||243||14731||575|
|(015) Autonomous Medical College, Shahjahanpur||14085||15004||574||111068||418||336113||256||14567||575|
|(016) Autonomous Medical College, Firozabad||13169||580||14220||576||108861||421||357500||246||14405||576|
|(017) Govt. Medical College, Ambedkarnagar||12084||584||13480||579||104225||426||283330||285|
|(018) Govt. Medical College, Kannauj||11447||586||13170||580||103981||426||325207||262|
|(019) Govt. Medical College, Saharanpur||12531||582||13863||577||108618||421||349871||249|
UP NEET Cut Off Marks 2020 (UpNeed.gov.in MBBS, BDS Cut-Off)
For Session 2021-2022 MBBS Admission in Uttar Pradesh, 85% Seat Quota Admission. Below is the Cut-Off Marks category wise.
|General / Other|
|Other & PH|
|OBC & PH|
|SC & PH|
|ST & PH|
The cut-off criteria for NEET 2020 will be available soon.
UP NEET 2020 Counselling Fee
Students interested in filling online e-counselling registration form has to pay Counselling Fee Rs 1000/- (non-refundable). This fee is for UP NEET Counselling and Registration any other charges i.e. Bank Charge/ Service charges is bearable by the candidate.
The mode of payment is UPI, Internet Banking, Debit, Credit Card, Wallets (PhonePe/ PayTM/ SBI Pay) etc. UPNEET.Gov.in is not responsible for any error/ or problem/ failure in the registration fee. You must check the status of payment at the upneet.nic.in portal.
Document Verification Centers (UP NEET 2020)
In the Information Brochure published by UP NEET Counselling Committee for admission in MBBS, BDS course is available on the official website (www.upneet.gov.in). The student has to go through important information i.e. fee, document requirement, cut-off, merit list, reservation, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.
Below is the list of 15 Medical Colleges list which an be selected at the time of Counselling registration. The candidate has to verify their documents in these center at the time of counselling rounds.
- KING GEORGES MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW
- GSVM MEDICAL COLLEGE, KANPUR
- S.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, AGRA
- M.L.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, ALLAHABAD
- L.L.R.M. MEDICAL COLLEGE, MEERUT
- M.L.B. MEDICAL COLLEGE, JHANSI
- B.R.D.MEDICAL COLLEGE, GORAKHPUR
- UTTAR PRADESH UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SAIFAI, ETAWAH
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, AZAMGARH
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, BANDA
- Dr. R.M.L.INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, AMBEDKAR NAGAR
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, KANNAUJ
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, JALAUN
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, SAHARANPUR
List of Document Required
In the UP MBBS, BDS E-Counselling 2020, following documents/ certificates are required.
- Admit Cards of NEET-UG 2020
- The rank letter issued by NTA.
- Counselling letter
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Matric Certificate
- 10+2 Certificate
- 10+2 Marks Sheet
- 6 Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Subcaste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus.
c) EWS – Economically Weaker Section has to obtain valid EWS certificate to get 10% reservation in State Quota.
c) Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate (Candidates are advised to see college information, of allotted college for, any other document which may be required by the allotted college)
- Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/ Dental College.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the
- Institute/College/University” will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.