- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling @upneet.gov.in Download State NEET Rank Card, Online Registration
- UP NEET MBBS, BDS Admission 2019 Process, Reservation, Fee, Documents, Counselling Schedule
- UP NEET-UG Counselling Govt/ Private MBBS, BDS Seat Matrix, Cut-Off Marks, EWS, SC, ST, OBC Reservation Seats
India Coronavirus: Live Tracking COVID-19 Realtime
Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education and Training (UPDGME), UPNEET Govt of Uttar Pradesh is responsible to e-counselling for admission in Medical, Dental courses in Uttar Prdesh based on NTA NEET-UG 2019 score card. On 5 June 2019, National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the AIR Rank and Result. The Domicile of U.P candidate are eligibile for 85% State Quota MBBS, BDS seats in Govt, Private and Deemed Colleges (Dental/ Medical). The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is all set to release notification for 15% AIQ MBBS, BDS Seats Counselling.
At present, you can download MCC 15% AIQ FAQ and read about the process of 1st Round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round, Mop-up counselling etc. Also, check the EWS 10% Seat reservation, SC/ ST/ OBC Reservation rules, Fee, Seat Matrix, Documents, schedule of UPNEET 2019 counselling, online registration at www.upneet.gov.in.
UP NEET Counselling Process
Admission in MBBS, BDS in Uttar Pradesh Govt/ Private/ Deemed Medical and Dental colleges is as per the score obtained/ State Rank in NEET-UG 2019 Examination. National Testing Agency (NTA) has already announced the NEET result. AIR rank is available at www.ntaneet.nic.in.
E-Counselling for NEET-UG in Uttar Pradesh is carried out at www.upneet.gov.in portal.
- For registration, candidate will use his/her NEET-UG Roll No, email ID (that was used for registration in NEET-UG 2019)
- Thereafter the candidates NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online payment, after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-UG registration) confirming successful registration. Please keep the mobile active as it will also be used for OTP for choice filling.
- Only those candidates making successful online payment of Rs. 1000/- once only shall be considered for inclusion in state merit list. After successful payment candidate will get Transaction no. and Registration no.
- Registration No and Transaction No will be used later for Choice filling
- After state merit list is declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the notified schedule.
- Candidate would be able to take a print out of his/her online registration and save.
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-UG 2019 ranking
- Merit list will be prepared.
Uttar Pradesh NEET State Rank
As NEET-UG 2019 result is announced by National Testing Agency. You must have downloaded AIR (All India Rank) from www.ntaneet.nic.in portal. The AIR is used in the 15% AIQ counselling held at www.mcc.nic.in
Now, to get admission in MBBS, BDS seats apart from 15% AIQ seats, i.e. 85% Quota Seats, you have to check the State NEET Rank. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 Rank is available on the official counselling website www.upneet.gov.in. The candidate has to enter his/ her roll number and download UP State Rank Card.
UP NEET 2019 Counselling Fee
Students interested in filling online e-counselling registration form has to pay Counselling Fee Rs 1000/- (non-refundable). This fee is for UP NEET Counselling and Registration any other charges i.e. Bank Charge/ Service charges is bearable by the candidate.
The mode of payment is UPI, Internet Banking, Debit, Credit Card, Wallets (PhonePe/ PayTM/ SBI Pay) etc. UPNEET.Gov.in is not responsible for any error/ or problem/ failure in registration fee. You must check the status of payment at the upneet.nic.in portal.
Document Verification Centres (UP NEET 2019)
In the Information Brochure published by UP NEET Counselling Committee for admission in MBBS, BDS course is available on official website (www.upneet.gov.in). Student has to go through important information i.e. fee, document requirement, cut-off, merit list, reservation, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.
Below is the list of 15 Medical Colleges list which an be selected at the time of Counselling registration. The candidate has to verify their documents in these centre at the time of counselling rounds.
- KING GEORGES MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW
- GSVM MEDICAL COLLEGE, KANPUR
- S.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, AGRA
- M.L.N. MEDICAL COLLEGE, ALLAHABAD
- L.L.R.M. MEDICAL COLLEGE, MEERUT
- M.L.B. MEDICAL COLLEGE, JHANSI
- B.R.D.MEDICAL COLLEGE, GORAKHPUR
- UTTAR PRADESH UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SAIFAI, ETAWAH
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, AZAMGARH
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, BANDA
- Dr. R.M.L.INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, AMBEDKAR NAGAR
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, KANNAUJ
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, JALAUN
- GOVT. MED.COLLEGE, SAHARANPUR
List of Document Required
In the UP MBBS, BDS E-Counselling 2019, following documents/ certificates are required.
- Admit Cards of NEET-UG 2019
- The rank letter issued by NTA.
- Counseling letter
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Matric Certificate
- 10+2 Certificate
- 10+2 Marks Sheet
- 6 Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Subcaste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus.
c) EWS – Economically Weaker Section has to obtain valid EWS certificate to get 10% reservation in State Quota.
c) Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate (Candidates are advised to see college information, of allotted college for, any other document which may be required by the allotted college)
- Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/ Dental College.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the
- Institute/College/University” will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.