- Bran Stark is the Night King - Theory that support Bran-Night King History
- What Night King wants from Little SAM?
- Arya Stark was already dead - So, who is the faceless men?
Game of Thrones Season 8 is halfway but the actual suspense is yet to reveal in Episode 4. In the GOT Season 8 Ep3 (The Long Night), Winterfell Battle was won by Northern. The last scene of Night King was under the Godswood tree before Bran Stark where Arya killed him by Valariyan Steel Dagger. So, it this end of story of Night King (White Walkers)? No.. no.. no. Here are the biggest theories from old Season of Game of Thrones that proves something that will change the entire Game of Thrones 7 Kingdom.
The GOT FANS on Twitter, Reddit are sharing Episode 4 Spoilers:
- Bran Stark is the true nigh king.
- Arya Stark was dead
- Night King wanter little SAM
- Night King was going to bow down in front of Bran.
- Cersei will die in Battle
- Tyrion Lannister will join Cersei etc.
The Theories that support above Spoilers/ Assumption are here:
As we know that GAME OF THRONES is most watched/ pirated TV series. Any clue to Episode 4 is welcome, you can comment on your theory. Share it on twitter etc. If you like, Kindly Share (Thanks)
|Assumption||FAN Theories about Game of Thrones Season 8 Ep4|
|Bran Stark is Night King||Theory 1:||How did the NightKing change Craster’s babies?
By touching them.
How did he change Viserion?
By touching it.
What did Bloodraven say to BranStark in the cave?
“He touched you.”
So, BRAN STARK is the LIVING NIGHT KING
|Theory 2:||The Night King marked Bran when he traveled back in a vision. Bran saw the Night King and the Night King grabbed Bran’s arm and marked him so he could basically track him anywhere.|
|Arya Stark was dead||Theory 1:||In the House of Black and White in Braavos, there was a fight between Arya Stark and the Waif (Faceless Men). We never show Waif Killed. (Season 5, Episode 2)
|Theory 2:||The Nymeria (direwolf) didn’t recognize Arya Stark.
She said herself speaking on Nymeria behalf “that’s not you”. So, Is Arya Stark is Faceless Men.
|Night King wanter little SAM
||Theory 1:||In the last scene of Season 2 Sam’s life is spared by a White Walker. He then goes on to save Little Sam who is a brother to all recent White Walkers. WILL LITTLE SAM BECOME THE NIGHT KING|
|Theory 2:||Gilly’s son little Sam could have bonded with his icy brothers (Night King’s generals)
|Theory 3:||What about the old books Sam stole from the citadel.It felt as though those books were going to have some important information.|
|Night King was going to bow down in front of Bran||Theory 1:||Bran Stark has the power to control the time. So, he is the true king of 7 kingdom. The Night King wanted to know about 10,000 year back history from BRAN MIND.|
|Cersei will die in Battle||Theory 1:||Cersei has no place in Game of Thrones as the world have changed after episode3.|
|Tyrion Lannister will join Cersei etc.||Theory 1:||In the official trailer of GOT Season 8 Episode 4, where Daenerys Targaryen is saying that “We have won the great war, now we will the last war”. In this scene the Little Tryion is missing. The Lord Varys is seen beside her.|
Other Theories are:
- What is Bran becomes the Night King because Westeros (most of it, anyway) must unite against a common enemy in order to reach a final lasting peace? The Great War before the Last War?
- If sansa and tyrion Lannister get together, and if gendry and arya are a thing now, the starks would share bloodlines with the Targaryen, the Lannister, and the Baratheon
- Bran is the 3 eyed Raven and carries the history of mankind in him. If the Night King kills Bran he kills the memory of mankind.
What do you think ?? Share your opinion.